Nine

I woke up to screaming and yelling.  I grabbed my phone running downstairs.  Brendon ran at my dad but he slammed him back. 

"Brendon!" I yelled.

"Get out of this house!" he yelled at Brendon. "You've no right to call me a bad father!" Pete was standing in the corner.  He must have come to see me and Brendon must have tried to defend Pete.  Brendon ran at him again.  And again got slammed back.  "Come on!" my dad yelled "Get up and fight me!" Brendon, was clearly defeated.  My dad looked at me.  He started coming towards me.  Pete ran at him jumping on his back. 

"Stay away from him!" he yelled trying to pull my dad to the ground.  He rammed Pete against the counter.  Pete yelled in pain falling to the ground. 

"Pete!" I yelled.  My dad went to go at him.  I felt something inside me snap.  I ran at my dad almost in slow motion.  "Stay away from him!" I screamed.  I punched him across the face.  He flew back hitting the wall.  I stared in shock at him, then my fist, then back at him.

"Patrick" Brendon wheezed.

"Your powers" Pete said. I smiled like a child on christmas morning. My dad got back up, so I lifted him up by the throat. He stared at me in shock while he choked and begged for air. I threw him down to the ground. Super strength huh? He ran at me and I jumped super high into the air, and stayed there. Everyone just stopped and stared at me. I felt some sort of power run through my legs. I landed and zoomed over to Pete. "Holy fucking shit"

"You have my power" Brendon said.

"And mine" my dad said.

"And moms" Brendon whispered. I stared at Pete and smiled.

"You have mine too don't you?" he whispered. I waved my hand around creating a daisy from nothing. It floated to him and he grabbed it. He stared at it, then back up at me. I stared at the sink and lifted my hands up.  The sink started to shake, until water bursted out.  I stared at my father, who shook in his boots. 

"Don't touch my fuckin boyfriend" I said.  The water from the sink rushed down on him like a water fall.  He slammed down onto the ground.  I stopped the water quickly.  I felt the entire life drain from me.  I put my hands down, and fell against Pete.

"Patrick!" Bren and Pete said together. 

"His body isn't used to it yet" Brendon said "We've had out whole lives to train, his powers just came today" I stared at them sleepily "I wonder what else he can do"

"Thats it" I whispered.

"How do you know?" Pete asked.

"I can feel it"

"He got almost the entire list the doctor gave us" Brendon said "Is this even possible?"

"Clearly it is" Pete mumbled.  He looked down at me.  He waved his hand creating a rose.  I smiled as he put it in my hair.  He kissed my nose and smiled.  "You're pretty badass"

"Mm" I mumbled sleepily.