Thirty Two

"I went to go get him, and this was all I found" Sarah said handing me a note.  "It was on his bed, and if I had any fucking super powers I'd look myself, but I need you both" I unfolded the note carefully.

If you ever wanna see your brother alive, come to the place we first kissed.  Alone.
~AH

I looked up at Sarah.

"I know" I whispered.  I shoved the note in my pocket.  "I have to get him"

"What'd it say?" Pete asked.  I looked over at him.  "Patrick" I smiled and pressed my lips against his.  He grabbed my hips kissing me back.  His hands traveled to my hands.  I shakily sighed and pulled away.

"Sarah, don't let him follow me" I said. 

"What!?" Pete yelled.  He grabbed my hand tightly "Patrick tell me what's going on!"

"I can't" I said.  "I love you, you have to let me go save my brother"

"Not until you tell me what that note said!" I pulled my hand away and walked passed Sarah.  "Patrick!" The door slammed shut behind me.  I knew I was being crazy, but if anything happened to Pete, I'd never be able to live with myself.
——
I landed carefully from the air down under the oak tree we Andy and I first kissed under. 

"Brendon" I said running to him.  He made noises with wide eyes shaking his head.  i tore the tape off his mouth and he took a deep breath in.

"Patrick" He said.

"Thank god you're okay" I said "I don't know what I'd do without you" He smiled at me.  Then, it turned to a frown.

"Patrick look out!" He yelled.

"What?" I asked turning around.  All I saw was a flash.  I felt a pain to my head, and everything went completely black.