Chapter 9

ATTENTION READER.

As a way of thanking you for supporting my book and making it past the first chapter I will help try to promote you :) Just inbox me if you have seen this and I will advertise you on my book :)

Btw if you like this book you will love 'The boy is mine.''

*********

To say that Noah was the biggest bastard at that moment would be a total understatement. What the hell did he think he was doing throwing rocks at my window? 

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" He called out from below.

I've been shot! Ofcourse I am not okay!

"You hit me in the eye with your stupid rock, honestly what the hell is the matter with you?" I yelled down.

"I was trying to get your attention." 

"Yeah well you got it motherfucker, Have you ever heard of a door bell, or the front door maybe?" 

"I didn't want to disturb the whole house with my knocking." I could see the hint of a smile on his smug face all the way from up here.

"So you decide to blind me?" I replied angrily.

"Can I come up?" He said walking towards a tree closest to my house.

"And how do you suppose you do that ?"

"I'll climb up this tree and come through your window." 

"Are you actually crazy?" I paused having a long and extended sigh," Fine, wait there I'll come and open the front door for you." I said rolling my eyes.

I dragged my feet all the way downstairs because I really was't in the mood for company.

When I made my way down stairs, I opened the front door but Noah wasn't anywhere to be seen and I wasn't in the mood for games.

"Looking for me?" The sound of Noah's voice crept behind me.

I almost had a heart attack at that moment and my instant reaction was to spin around and deliver a right hood to his jaw.

"What the fuck Letti?" He said rubbing his jaw.

"You're saying what the fuck? How the hell did you get into my house you creep?" 

"I climbed throough the window like I said I would. God, you have a mean right hook for a girl." 

"Don't ever do that again." I warned him.

"Noted. Nice place." He said trying to lighten the conversation.

"Thanks, it's not exactly my place." I said regretting it the minute it was said.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"Nothing. Anyways, what do you want? Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to chill that's all." 

"I'm kind of busy actually."

"With what?"He asked.

"Well, if you must know I have work at the diner soon." 

"Which one?" 

"Kelly's diner." I replied dryly.

"The one where it's basically like hooters? The place where no one really goes for the food?" He laughed.

"I guess that's the one. But I am a waitress not a stipper." I barked back.

"I didn't call you a stripper but just don't be surprised when you're treated like one working there. My friend Josie worked there and now she has filed three restraining orders against customers due to harassment."