The Most Powerful...

Crystal

"HOLD ON!!! WAIT CRYSTAL, NOOOO!!!" voices shreaded through the salt waves. Suddenly... A strong force of water was pushing through my body. There was a soft thud and then darkness was over taking my eyes and mind.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I woke up with the feeling of water making my dress wet and something ruff all over my skin with a burning sensation.

As I opened my eyes, they had to adjust to the bright light as I took in all my surroundings and saw what I thought was to be people between trees staring at me. I flew up sitting straight as fast as I could after I remembered last night, or well, I think it was last night because I don't really know how long I was out.

As I looked at myself, I had a bad sunburn and I noticed that it was the sand against my burned skin that was hurting so much, I also noticed my dress was badly ripped and as I looked around in the depth of the air, I saw what appeared to be 4 funny looking islands. One was dark, scary and misty with dead trees and white snow, the only colour there were red roses that grew on dead trees. Another was just pure dense woods and nothing else could be seen. The Other one was really colourful and looked so peaceful, the clouds were peach too. The last one wasn't exactly an island there were a few trees and a few rocks but all of it was surrounded by tritants just tipping over the ocean surface.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

10 Years later

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I woke up to a girl next to me shaking me awake and jumping on me. Coral, she's a year younger than me, she lost her family in a war where the creatures crossed borders for love and then finally there was a war between all creatures but for some reason it stopped when I came here. I took her in as if she was my own sister. She would wake me up every morning to go training and teach her everything I know encluding how to fight witch came easy to me... I am the strongest warrior on the island. No one knows my past or how I got here but no one bothers to ask, I'm really scary! Me and Coral met the same day I came here and by then I was 6 years old and she was 5 years old. Not even she herself knows enything about my past. I don't want to tell enyone who I am and what my past is... Everyone respected that because they already knew what I was capable of.

The day I got here they took me as their comander, leader, trainer,  warrior and adviser. I don't exactly know how they knew who I was but they just knew. So that's why they took me as basically their queen, witch is practically the word I hate the most of all. They call me "Star"... My power was created by the star goddess and they instantly knew when they saw me.

I got dressed in my usual wear and went to the snow district on the island with Coral by my side and the rest of the tribe following behind with weapons.

"Prepare yourselves and when you are all prepared, we shall start" I stated with a serious face and waited for them to nod. The idea is for them to interact with each other and when they are all done, everyone starts attacking me at the same time. They are over 100 people but I always win and afterwards assist their fails.

Crystal's Usual Wear: