~13~

"So let me get this straight...THEY SAID YES!?", Jakes voice boomed through that blabbing mouth of his.

"Yes! Now, some of your crew will stay here and none of my people are coming your way. You are the only humans they have ever spoken to and that did not flow well! How long will we travel?", I asked just by interest.

"Two days, if we're lucky. Hay, can you show me one last trick before we go that has to do with hunting? PLEEAASE?", he literally got on his knees.

"Yes. I just need to inform you...I will be talking how I want and I will not be doing eny tricks for your people! Oh, and one more thing, no one must know our secrets nor what I am.", I ordered straight to the point to him.

"Sir yes sir! Ghaah!", he tried to salute me in army form...TRIED! Instead, he tripped over his feet and fell face first in gaint eagle dung.

"Oh, I have some rules-", I rose an eyebrow- "One: Do not kill someone please, humans are weeakminded and physically weak compared to you. Two: Do not bring weapons in public, or even walk around with it at home, it's crazy. Three: Please try not breaking enything. Four: Don't threaten people left, right and centre!", for the first time ever, he ordered me.

I'm shocked!

"I am not that stupid, Jake!", I folded my arms.

He just nod his head and we walked to the weapons that was burried for emergencies. I grabbed my sphere, my sword, a bow and arrow, while Jake took ninja blades, a sword and a bow and arrow. We stalked through the thick forest till I heard a ramage in a bush about two kilometers away. I pulled Jake back.

"We need to swing from these vines, we will get a better view, better aim point and the creature will not hear us. Do not make a sound!", I ordered looking for the perfect vines. He just gulped and nod his head slightly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Half An Hour Later
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That hunt was a disaster! Jake's vine broke just as we past a cliff, wich caused him to yell! Luckily there were more rain forest at the bottom so I could just jump, grab him and grab a vine or branch. But of all creatures that we could hunt, it had to be a creature that follows hearing and its best attack motive is to jump. Let's just short it out a bit. I landed sitting on a branch and Jake was plummeting behind me to his death. I remember hearing the creature run up to me from behind...So I fell backwards hooking my legs around the branch and shooting the creature straight in the head and it provided Jake a soft landing.

I looked down at my hand, healing from when I pulled its tooth out and made a necklace for Jake to wear.

We were currently in 'The Island Center' where we meet for important discussions. But today it was only a goodbye. We all saod our goodbyes and farewells. I was wearing my usual attire and had a wooden chest full of weapons, herbs, plants and my coat. Jake had his coat on that I made for him with his pants that Mason made from leather, the coat was made of the fur of the creature wich was black and fluffy.

"You ready?", Jake asked and excitedly pocked my shoulder. I just nod.

We all walked off to the boat and it was time for me to get on, but something stopped me. I turned to see a wolf and her pups giving puppy dog eyes. I froze.

This is not going to work for me! I always fall for this!

I looked over at Jake while he already gave me a knowing look.
"I will allow them if you allow my favourite creature!", he attempted to compromise.

"If we are going to put a dragon on a wooden ship, we will need anti-fire bark!", my eyes were wide with warning.

I felt Mason's hand against mine as he gave me the bark. I hadn't even noticed him behind me!

After we had said our goodbyes, we were of on the ocean that glimmered with the rising sun.

(Sorry this was short)