~3~

{the girl in the top picture is Crystal *Selena Gomez* In the story she has nice blue eyes}

Coral

I tried to run after Crystal as fast as I could but she was way to fast, as in I couldn't see her anymore...
WAIT!! That means, she used her powers again! I've never seen her use her powers. Only Mason did since he was the one who saved her. I always thought she just didn't do it because she because she couldn't control it or something. Looks like she had it pretty under control to me. This must be serious!

I got on the back of my giant eagle and we flew through the trees so the humans didn't see us, until we got close to the beach, we settled down in a very high tree. I jumped off the tree as I couldn't stop smiling at enjoying this very much. As I started to reach the ground I grabbed on a branch closest to the ground to stop my fall.
I got off the branch and landed perfectly on the ground.

Mason

I saw my sister get close but I didn't bother to get her in trouble for doing that dangerous yet pretty amazing attempt.

The humans had started venturing through some of the woods. It didn't bother because they were on their way to the traps.

I saw Crystal coming close as I see some claws being retracted and her skin drying by itself and she looked pretty mad at the moment. "What took you so long Star?" I asked hoping she'll give an answer. I saw her look at me as if about to stab me with her sword attached to her back. She slid it out and started talking.

"There are much more of them on the boat. I was on the other side of the island when I heard and then I ran to the beach and swam to the ship I got up, without them seeing of course. They are knocked out at the moment and tied to ttrees by the crocodiles waters and before you ask, no, no one saw me!"

She looked so calm! How can she look so calm and wait if she did all that in so little time...SHE USED HER POWERS!!! FINALLY !! About time she uses common sence!

I felt her blade slide against my neck as I noticed she had another hand behind my neck and she knew all I thought. Gosh I'm dead for sure now!

Crystal

I really felt the urge to kill him right now but I knew I needed his help with the humans. I slid my sword over his throat just to give him a small warning cut.

"Come!" I voiced him with a deep demanding sound.

I followed me senses straight to the humans and went down the hill of trees till I saw them. They were trying to loosen everyone wraps around their people's crew.

Idiots

I whistled to get my tribbe by my side who were hidden. As I waited and watched the humans turn around with fierce eyes, an ordinary eagle dropped my speare and while I cept my eyes on them I reached my hand in the air and easily catched it. As stabbing it into the ground with a firm grip. As they stared at us in shock I saw with the side of my eye Coral on a tiger running to us and as the tiger passed, she grabbed a branch with one hand and gracefully landed her feat on the ground with the tiger still running.

She's always up for a good entrance.

As I saw a glance of Mason behind them up the hill, I noticed that he tried to do the same thing but with a horse, slower than a tiger and yet still he maganged to miss and grab another branch that broke and his face hit the ground. No one but me saw it though.

I saw the crocodiles start swimming closer and notice them start backing up with no excape.

"Jake, I-i mean C-c-c-captain...WHAT DO WE DO?!" one of them start yelling in fear.