~15~

By now we've arrived at the ship and I was explaining everything about daggers to Jake. The wolves were ecstatic and ran around. Jake was busy petting his dragon while taking in the fresh information that I had given to him.

We sat in silence for a while till we heard the familiar sound of seagulls and pelicans flying over us started. The sun was blocked by rainy clouds.

Buildings came into view as we neard the land.

"Welcome to Rosewood town, Crystal!", Jake said in a enthusiastic emotion, answering my curiosity. "Here I am known as a prince or king to be... sort of... ", his voice trailed.

The ship came to a stop as women swormed to the shore. Their flirtatious voices filled my ears, causing annoyance to gill my body.

What happened to women since I left? They turned weak, insecure, stupid and always expect the man to do all the work!

They died down the moment they saw me.

"FINALLY! LAND! OH I CAN KISS THE GROUND RIGHT NOW!", Coral's voice broke through the silent thoughts. She came into view, standing in front of me. She hid in a chest all the time!

"CORAL! YOU ARE NOT ALOUD TO BE HERE! WHY DID YOU LEAVE MASON IN CHARGE OF THE TRIBE ALONE!? MASON!?", I couldn't hold my raising voice.

"Well... seeing that I am now on Jake's teratory, it is his decision if I stay or go.", she said mischievously. "If you were to go, how would you get back home?", I asked firmly.

She tensed and tried to look innocent. "Well... I might have brought...Frya...", she trailed off, finding the feel of her hair very interesting.

"YOU BROUGHT A GAINT EAGLE TO A HUMAN COUNTRY!?", I felt my eyes start to glow and my fangs were ripping through my gums.

"Well... YOU BROUGHT A DRAGON!", she retorted.

"Yes, a baby dragon!", I gritted my teeth.

"Crystal, calm down! Coral, you too! I didn't bring you here to fight and Coral probably didn't sneak here to fight either!", Jake interrupted.

He sighed grabbing my arm and urging me to come with him. I did as he made me do.

The girls gave me looks of curiosity and venom, the few guys there had surprised looks in their eyes.

I hope no one saw my eyes!

"If you keep your eyes eny longer on me, you will lose them shortly! If you have something to say, say it to me!", I said not looking enywhere but infront of me. Ghasps errupted from the small crowd. As we reached the car, I noticed that it was one of the cars Jake had tought me about. A Lamborghini.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jake's Lamborghini

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Jake's Lamborghini