Eleven.

I've recovered well since my little breakdown

I've recovered well since my little breakdown. I mean everyone should be allowed to have a little break down every one and a while, I had mine on Friday. I've decided to move on from Beckett and I's friendship. It's not worth all the pain and worry if all he's gonna do it act like a jerk and screw people over. I feel sorry for Charlotte though, Beckett is stringing her along and he isn't giving her any information on their status in their relationship.

Aiden has moved on as well, in fact he's got a girlfriend now, Julia, she's quite nice and I like her hair very much; short black hair with blue stripes that bring out her huge blue eyes. Everyone seems to be confused at my mood now. Last week I was uptight and worried but now I've moved on and I'm back to the old Sage. Sure, it still hurts to see Beckett but I get over it. I've moved on from Beckett, or so I thought.

"I still don't understand," Blade replies back to Rebecca. His frown increases and he rubs out his work.

"You can't divide the number because it doesn't work with the sum so you have to multiple and-" Rebecca explains but is cut off with the sound of the ending lunch siren. We pack up all our food and separate to get to our locker then our next class. Blade follows with me.

"You okay Sage? Last week you were kind of depressed and now your back to being normal, Did something happen over the weekend?" Blade asks.

"Blade seriously I'm fine, I just had a bad week that's all," I reply smiling as I open my locker and gather my belongings.

"Ok, just checking, But I'm hear if you ever need to talk," He smiles before walking away. I take a deep breath before closing my locker and walking towards my next class. I walk into the class and sit next to Rebecca ignoring Beckett who's sitting at the back. Soon the teacher arrives and we all quieten down.

"Today student's I'll be handing out a script you'll be presenting at the end of this class. I'll place you into partners and no matter whether you like the person or not you will perform with them and understand the story of Shakespeare's famous Romeo and Juliet," The teacher smiles handing out piles of the script in the front row and they hand them to the row behind them. Once everyone has got the script he starts calling out partners.

"Rebecca with Thomas, Sam with Susie, Sage with Beckett," He calls out. I freeze in my seat. Beckett, It had to be Beckett, not only does life like torturing me with math exams but it also does this. What have I done in my life to make me get all this bad luck? Well, besides killing the neighbours cat when I was trying to learn to park a car.

I slowly stand up and make my way over to the back of the classroom, without looking at Beckett I sit down at the seat next to him and tried reading the script silently. I feel out of place and awkward sitting close to him, I use to feel so comfortable and safe sitting next to him but now I feel awkward. We sat in silence for about five minutes until I decided to end the awkwardness.

"So do you-" I begin before being interrupted.

"Sir," Beckett raises his hand, " Sir I can't work with her,"