Chapter #5 ~Twin's Death~

-Leo's PoV-

I broke apart from the kiss and smiled at Nico breathless... "Wow..." I murmured. honestly this boy wasn't a bad kisses... His face was blushing red and i had a feeling i was too. "That was..." Nico says with once of his rare smiles on his face. "Amaizing" I finish for him when we heard a scream. a loud horrifying scream.

Nico and I jerked to our feet. "What was happening?!" Nico says looking alarmed and ready to beat any monster to a monster pulp! "DRAKON!!!!" I heard campers yell and they got they're weapons. "Well that answered your question" I chuckle and Nico smirks slightly "Whatever Valdez" And we both ran to help. 

When we got there. we saw that the Drakon or DrakonS we're already dead. "Well... we were quite usless" I chuckle to Nico and he nods slowly then points. i face the direction he was pointing. and my breath caught in my throat. once of the campers i recognize as an Apollo kid named Max was lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood. Andy Max's Sister was lying over her. "Max wake up!! Wake up Max! max this isn't funny come on!!" Andy sobbed. Max was lying on the ground. the grass was soaked with blood and his body was pail yet he looked so at ease. Campers gathered around with their head low in grief. I clutch Nico's hand tightly. i wasn't very close to Max. he was about... 16 and Andy his younger sister was about 13 or 14, "Come on Max!! stop kidding around it's not funny!!!" Andy screams Grabbing Max's shirt and i felt my lip quiver as my tears threaten to spill. "Max!! MAx please!! please wake up!!" Andy screams "come on it's not funny! stop joking around!" She sniffled. 

I see Percy kneel next to her and pat her head "I'm sorry andy but-" He begins to say. Andy grips her fingers through her hair. her breath quickens "He's not waking up! Tell him to wake up! tell him the jokes over!!" She cries out "SSsssh.... i'm sorry..." Percy mumbles and Andy let's her tears flow freely, I feel several tears run down my face aswell. "Come on Nico..." I mumble and Nico just nods.