Chapter #6 ~A Little too much~

Author's Note:

Hey guys i just realized that Chapter #5's title made NO SENSE. i was going to make one of the stolls die instead but then i thought that would remind me about Fred and George and it would be way to sad if Travis or Connor dies so...yeah :P

-Nico's PoV-

"Well that was...." I began to say "...Disturbing" Leo finishes for him and I nod. "Poor Andy... she doesn't have anyone else to turn to" Leo mutters shaking his head "Well that was unfortunate indeed" I say  as we began to walk to MY cabin, and when i nter it Leo enters after me and locks the door.

"Just remember that I love you ok Ghost King??" Leo chuckles as he sat beside me on my bed and nuzzles my neck with his face making me giggle slightly and i push him away slightly. "Aw don't be like that!" Leo laughs and kisses my cheek making me blush scarlet red. and my inner kid took over "Ha! only if you catch me!" I taunt with a grin. i haven't felt this happy in a long, long time! "Oh your ON Death Boy!!" Leo growls mockingly and lunges to me. I yelp and dodge out of the way. jumping of the bunk bed and into the floor and i run to the other bunk bed "Hey!!" Leo says pouting and i grin at how adorable he looks.

"Come here!!" Leo says and charges towards me, i was planning to dart out in the last second, honest i was planning to! but i just stared at Leo. The way his strands of hair fell on his face and sometimes even over his eyes... Leo laughs as he pins my hands over my head "Hey! No F-f-fair!!" I stutter squiriming slighly as i feel a slight shiver go up my spine.

---WARNING Weird Scenes---

"I love you Ghost King" Leo murmurs in my ear softly which was a major turn on and i feel the tingle up my spine again. "I love you too Repair Boy" I murmur and Leo's Lips crash into mine, our lips moved togather like they were meant for each other, which they probably ARE ment for each other.

Leo sucks my bottom lip asking for entrance which i teasingly denied. "Fine then" He breaths into the kiss and his hand travels down and slips under my shirt and begins rubbing up and down on my bare chest, i moan softly and Leo takes this opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth and our tongue begins its battle for dominance.

-Author's Note-

Sorry it's so short. i was using the computer the whole day yesterday so my dad told me to stop >:( anyway thanks for reading. this was a really awkward chapter to write