Chapter #30 ~Last Chapter~

The battle was intense. 

It wasn't only the drakon. there were some People aswell.....Odd. Aswell as some monsters. "What's going on?!" Percy yelled in unpleasant shock. 

Percy grunted as one of the traitor demigods rush at him but luckily Percy was quick enough to have a water sheild and push the traitor back. "ATTACK!!!!" One of the traitors says and The enemy surges forward. 

Leo looks at Nico and purses his lips "This is bad Nico...really bad. shadow travel somewhere and be safe" He says, Nico stubbornly shakes his head "No Leo. as long as we're together i am NOT going ANYWHER" Nico says firmly and crosses his arms over his chest as if daring Leo to argue.

Wisely Leo doesn't.

"GO!" Percy yells as he disingrates one monster and another "Be careful!" Nico yelled over the noise as they attacked monsters here and there.

They saw some demigods go down, traitor ones and campers. "NO!! NO!!!" Andy screams as one of her half brothers is killed "GET AWAY!!!" One of the Aphrodite kids yell. Nico turned around in time for to see Will Solace jump in front of a spear that was thrown towards Calypso.

Nico's blood felt like ice...suddenly... suddenly he felt claustrophobic. Everyone was faling...a lot of people were dying. "No, nononooonnonono this is all going wrong!!!" He screamed as he gripped at his hair, sidestepping a monster and decapitating it.

"This is not going to well i guarantee" Said ALL the monsters and with a start the living good demigods realized that they all had green eyes "WHAT ARE YOU?!" Frank yelled at one monster "We are monsters obviously....but the Earth goddess have placed some of herself in us and we fight for her" the monsters hissed "Having dirt inside you? that CANNOT be good for you're health" Leo says slaying one.

"Gah!" Came a chocked sound as Nico see's Andy getting stabbed in the back and her falling to the ground...Dead.

"Leo?! Leo!?" He screamed, afraid that his lover would already be dead.

"HELP!!!" Came the voice of Leo and something inside Nico snapped and he quickly headed to the direction of Nico's voice. Just in time to see Leo get a small cut on his arm. it's probably just a small cut but it made nico VERY angry.

"stay...AWAY!!!!" Nico yelled angrily clecnhing his fists and thrusting it forward, shadows around him shifted and skeletons raised as Nico charged towards the guy who hurt Leo, quickly stabbing the guy in the chest and hugging Leo "You're alright" Nico gasped and Leo hugged Nico "Dude, lovey dovey later. we have a fight to finish."

"Alright" Nico says and they turn around and gape. he fight was nearly over, except there was one more Drakon left alive.

"Together?" Leo says looking at Nico who nodded grimly "Together"

Together

Together they charged at the Drakon, unleashing the dead and fire. Shadow and ash. Fire and Fury. They unleashed Valdangelo.

Nico panted as he fell on the ground on his knee's after they had killed the Drakon, "We did it" Leo whispered lying down on the ground and letting out a relieved laugh and Nico and Leo kissed.

"My bunk?" Leo grinned And Nico smirked "Together" "Together"

And the Happy couple went to the bunk to have a blissful night.

THE END.

OKAY YOU BETTER BE HAPPY I DIDN'T KILL THEM. I WAS SUPPOSED TO...BUT I DIDN'T >.> Unless you want me to erase this and make them die that is >:) Okay? Okay

So this is the last chapter and thank you guys SO much for 6k views. SIX THOUSAND VIEWS. You guys are awesome and that is now the end of the book :) Thank you so much you guys. 

XxLegend_WriterxX    PEACE OUT