Valdangelo ~Tough Love~

Author's Note:

I do not own any of the characters. Characters go to Rick Riordan and if you did not know that then... asdfghjkl you! (Lol JK)

-Nico's PoV-

I peek my head out of the Hades cabin. for some reason the campers were bustling around more than usual today. and i don't have a clue why and i don't know if i was supposed to care or not. I saw Leo Valdez, the curly haired, Hephaestus kid, Mechanic, or the 'Supersized Mcshizzle' as he calls himself. I saw him run out of his cabin wearing his usual clothing white tee and brown pants and his usual goggles and belt. 

I take a deep breath as i walk out of the Hades cabin, it's not like me to be nervous or anything and i dind't know why i was nervous right now. "Hey Nico!!" Leo says bounding towards me and i catch my breath. I have been developing a special 'feeling' for him for some time now... yes... yes i guess you can say it, i'm gay. "what do you want Leo" I say trying my best to be my usual moody self that everyone saw and knew i was. "Aww c'mon Nico, cheer up" He says with his usual energetic grin and he messes up my hair, I pull away from him trying my best not to smile. 

"C'mon Nico! be happy!" He said jumping up and down "War games are going to start soon!" I groan inwardly, war games... "Leave me alone valdez" I snap a little harshly "Sorry man.." He says and hands up in the air in a mock 'i-give-up' way and i roll my eyes and a small smile creeps to my face and to my dismay Leo notices "Hey that's more like it! your smiling now" He says grinning aswell and i force out a cough "No i'm not" I snap biting my lip as i turn away from im "Yes you are Di Angelo, don't you hide it from me" He smirks poking my side making me jump slightly and i cursed.

Leo bursts out laughing and i feel my face heat up in embarassment "Your blushing!!!" Leo says laughing and slapping his knee's as he bends over in laughter "I am not! Gosh!!!" I scowl and stomp away.

-Leo's PoV-

I find myself slightly grinning in a mischevious way and to my surprise i also felt sorry. Nico had lost his sister and i had lost my mother. we don't have anyone but ourselves. i mean, Percy had Annabeth. Jason had Piper. Frank has Hazel. i have nobody and so does Nico... and he looked surprisngly cute in the morning, the way his hair sometimes falls into his face, and his brown eyes is usually sad and depressed- Wait... NO just..HOLD UP. i am NOT liking Ghost Boy am i? i mean... Pfft i'm not gay!

'But what if i am?' a part of my brain says 

'I am NOT!!' argues the other side of my brain

I shaky my head, no.. i can't be gay. i am NOT falling for Ghost King. I can't allow myself to like him. The way he's always sad. and he snaps back at people. the way he doesn't seem to fear death... NO LEO SNAP OUT OF IT!! i scold myself and i heard a horn in the distance. 

WAR GAMES.... I sure hope i'm in Nico's team

'Wait! no i don't!' 'but what if i DO?' 'But i don't!' 'Yes i do!', I mentally slap myself for giving myself a slight headache

Author's Note:

Thank you guys for reading. and messages or whatever would be appreciated. if you have any idea's or something you could message me if you want and just to let you know...

THIS IS MY OTP AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO SHOW IT!!!!

Byw my Evil Minions! *cough i mean... Readers *Cough cough*

~XxLegend_WriterxX