Chapter #27

(Frickle Frankle it is XD)

-Leo-

YUSS!!!! YEAH!! WOOH!!! I AM THE CHAMPION!!! HE SAID YES!!! NICO SAID YES!!! After all the congratulations and smooches I brought him over to the bunker, since my cabin mates would probably..ah...disturb my sexy time with him.

"Leo, What-" Nico began but i shush him by pinning him to the wall, i saw surprise and a little...fear? in his eyes "I realized you've never been the bottom yet Di Angelo...." I whispered seducingly into his ear and i see him visibly gulp and in a quick and smooth move i had him pinned to the bed and i kiss him deeply that quickly got heated up...not literally, 

I licked the top of Ncio's lip and he teesingly declined i pout but he doesn't break "Fine" I muttered and i tie his wrist over his head, kissing down to his sweet spot making him gasp and i continue to lick and suck, giving a good sized hickey. "Mmmuuh" Nico moaned and i slowly and teasingly.

Nico bit his bottom lip as I throw off his pants "Va-Valdez" Nico moans as i trail kisses around his bare legs, i kissed his inner thigh making a moan of pleasure escape from his lips and i could feel myself harden, i push Nico's legs up closser to his body and i slowly undo my own pants.

Nico was quickly breathing as i crouch over him, crawling closser and lowering myself. Nico whimpers and wiggled slightly and i place a hand under his shirt, lifting it up and licking his nipples and rubbing his dick, "N-no! D-d-don't touch th-them at the s-same t-time" Nico moans, face flushed and eyes shut. 

I continue touching them at the same time then hesitantly i stick a finger in making Nico gasp and his eyes fly open and i can see his body tense up. I slowly stick two fingers in and Nico whimpers and moans and i take out my fingers.

"IT's going to be okay, it's going to be okay" I whisper, licking Nico's ear as i slowly go down and stick my dick in him. Nico's breath hitches. and i slowly thrust "oh sì, oh perbacco!" Nico moans shutting his eyes as i thrust deeper into him slowly going faster "Più veloce! Leo, più veloce! oh mmm ti amo!!" Nico moans and i moan aswell, beads of sweat trails down my face and Leo's face is red while small tears bead at his eyes and i thrust faster "Ti amo! Ti amo Leo" Nico whimpers and i grimace "Ni-Nico i-i-i aaaahh" I moan slowly shutting my eyes "Aahhh...ah..." We moan together "MMmmmmmhh aaaahhhh" Nico moans "Ah yo-you feel s-so good" I moan thrusting faster then i feel a slight tight tingle "Ni-Nico i'm gonna come!!" I yelp "Ahh" Nico moans as i come inside of him.

I pant and fall on top of him, taking my dick out from inside him "Aahhh..a.h...aag.." Nico panted and i kiss his nose "How do you feel sweet?" I murmur "Now i know how much your pain is" Nico chuckled placing a hand on his hip and i chuckle and kiss him deeply "Love ya"