Chapter #14 ~Tears...just tears~

-Nico's PoV-

I smirked "Yeah, i couldn't care LESS about that Leo boy" I ran a hand through my hair and i see Jason had a troubled expression "Jason? whats wrong?" I mutter and raise an eyebrow. 

did the son of Zeus/Jupiter have...i dunno.... KNOW something about me and...and...Leo?

Ok i admit leo WAS kind of cute, the way he smiled, he looked happy yet sad, like a sad smile, and how his hands always moved, and his eyes use to shine...WAIT. how did i know he looked like when his eyes was shining with happiness?!

"Nothings Wrong Nico. and you know that..." Jason smirks and ruffles my hair and i stiffen "Do.Not.Touch.My.Hair" I say sternly and he raises his hands up in the air "Sorry man. hey listen....About Leo-" He began to say something but was interrupted by Annabeth yelling.

"Annabeth?! Annabeth what's wrong?!" Jason says looking startled, Annabeth looked panicked, and if annabeth looked like that.... everyone should be panicked as well.

"It-it's Leo...." she gasps as she continues to run, possibly to percy.

"Leo?!" Jason gasped looking panicked and shocked and confused. "Nico c'mon!!!" He yells grabbing my hand and i feel a tingle go up my arm from his touch. it's either from his electric powers or....or i'm starting to...to have a crush on him.

We finally arrive at this place called Bunker 9. There were several Demigods crowding around it. and we pushed through so we could see Leo.

When we saw Leo.... my Skin felt washed with ice and an odd sadness and pain and caring and anger lit up inside off me... there was Leo....on the floor....

In a puddle of blood.

(Ok i would have left you hear to let you suffer the cliffhanger but i took pity on you guys so you guys better be happy!!...... or not because this chapter would make you want to kill me...)

"LEO!!!!" Jason yells and runs forward. and i willingly run forward aswell. as i knelt down beside Leo. my pants turned a little wet and red due for me sitting on the blood...ew....

"Leo!! Leo wake up! Wake up!!" Jason yells, patting Leo's cheek lightly, Leo groans and flutters his eyes open weakly and blood dribbles out the side of his mouth "H-h-hi J-jason....N-nico" He stammers weakly and so softly i almost couldn't make out his words. i oddly felt pain. deep burning pain and i felt my eyes tear up as Leo closses his eyes.

"NO!!!!!!" Jason, Me and now the rest of the seven screams. 2 apollo people walk up and feels Leo pulse "His pulse is weak.... we have to wrap his wound in something that might stop the bleeding.... if we don't....we'll lose him" They say and i instantly volunteer. much to everyone's surprise and i take off my shirt and hand it to the apollo kids and watched as they wrap Leo's side wound. where he stabbed himself deep with a knife.

As they carried him to the infirmary on a stretcher i reached out and touched Leo's Arm softly. and a flash appeared before my eyes.

-Flash-

"Nico!!!" I hear Leo's voice say and I turn around and see Leo hug tackle me "I love you Nico!! i always will" He says and snuggles his face into my neck.

I was confused. Leo looked up and i could see sadness and pain in his eyes "Why? what's wrong?" and then suddenly Leo crumbled to the ground, screaming in pain.

-End of Flash-

I blink. startled as i jolt my hand away from Leo's body. "Nico? What happened you blacked out for a second there...." Jason and Percy says looking concerned.

I gulped and looked at them "I had a flash guys..... it was me and Leo."

-End of Chapter #14-

Hey guyz did you like it ;) i'm sorry if i made you punch the computer.... so... would Leo die? or not? >:)

TUNE IN TO FIND OUT.....SOON

*Cue dramatic music*