Chapter #10 ~Innocent~

Oh damn 300+ reads?? 0.0 d'aaaaw thanks guysss xD okay now i'm going to ask you a trick question about myself every end of every chapter ;) okay soo..... bye and here is the story!!!

-Nico's PoV-

Ok i admit..... maybe i was.... a little naughty last night...I wake up to the sound of Leo whispering in my ear "Damn Leo i still want to sleep" I grumble "NO. Wake up Nico" i hear Leo says poking my stomach "NO." I mumble again then jerk up "PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME!!!" I yelp and Leo smirks, damn he looks so hot..... "I'm not going to tickle you Ghost boy" He sniggers and i shoot him a playful glare before i sigh and lay back down "Good" I yawn sleepily and put the pillow over my face.

"Nico...?" I hear Leo's voice through the pillow. "Mmmff??" I say sleepily, my eyelids begin to feel heavy. i feel i tug on my shirt collar, and i realize that leo had pulled my shirt collar lower.... what the hades is he doing?!

Wait.....No! No!

Too late. Leo kissed my Sweet spot hard. I moaned as i feel a tingle go down my spine making me shift slightly "Nico! c'mon wake uuuuuuup" Leo complains and i feel myself chuckle "Nice try Repair boy.... but no" suddenly i feel more pleasure, he was sucking on my sweet spot. "L-leo!" I moan sitting up "Okay! okay i'm awake...." I say gasping and a little sweaty and blushing "Good. now get up and out or do i have to kick you?" Leo says jokingly and pulls me to my feet.

"How are you such a morning person valdez" I complain and he gives my but a soft kick making me jump and i hear him laugh "Your mean" I say with a pouty face 'D'aaaw sorry!" Leo says and kisses my nose making me freeze for second then he stops kissing it and we both walk out, 

we were walking around camp and i noticed people looked at us weirdly, probably because we're gay so i shrugged it off, that is.... until Piper came up to us.

"Hey Pipes!!" Leo greeted her with a grin. Piper shot him a glare which confused both me and him. "Guys seriously?! the whole camp already knows your gay then you do 'IT' don't you think that's a little to early???" Piper says with a dissaproving look. "What?" I say blinking in a confused way "Did you guys really have... S-E-X last night??" Piper says frownign and my eyes widened "No! no of course not!!!" Leo says quickly, looking as horrified as i did.

"Oh really?" Piper says raising an eyebrow and me and Leo both nods are head vigorously "Then why is Nico walking funny?" She says and i laugh lightly "I'm really not a morning person" I say and she nods, accepting it as an answer "Then why are you guys wearing the same clothes as last night?", "Well THAT part is complicated. i got to lazy to return to my cabin so i slept in nico's cabin....." Leo says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Really? you guys didn't do anything" She says and narrowed her eyes in suspicion me and leo nod. "Then why is Nico's shirt put on inverted. Nico's belt isn't place on properly and....... we heard Nico moan in the hades cabin...." She said and turned red.

Me and Leo turned red too. "H-h-hhahahah... f-f-funny story....." I stutter awkwardly running my fingers through my hair "Y-y-you see..... i took of my clothes because it got a bit hot-not in that way i promise!!- and then yeah....me and Leo uhm...kissed" I say and Piper nods slowly then smirks "That still doesn't tell me why you moaned" And i turned another shade of red and i look at Leo for help.

"I found his Sweet Spot" Leo says calmly shrugging and that earned a high pitched squeal from Piper "OMG!!! O.M.G!!!!!" She said clapping her hands and running away.

"WElll....... that was..... awkward" I said slowly and Leo nods "Yeah....." Leo shudders "I can't believe the whole camp would think we did....IT"and i Nod in agreement.

So when we walked around camp this time and campers would look at us funny we'd just shout out "WE'RE INNOCENT!!!!" And run away. it was quite funny to see their expressions! hahahahah.....

That's when things started getting rough. Percy, Jason walked up to us, with serious faces. and i imiediently knew somethign was up....

"Nico....Leo..." Jason begins and i gulp, him and percy we're never very serious unless something was up.....

"Nico, Leo.....Andy knows her powers.... she's apollo but has the same power as frank!!!!" Jason says and me and Leo claps slowly, unsure why they told us this because... we barely even KNOW that girl!! DAYUM!!! "Thats cool..." LEo says slowly "Not really!!! that means she's a descendant of Poseidon!!!" Percy says rolling his eyes and I nod "Riiight... and we need to know this....why?" I say raising both my eyebrows.

"Chapter the Flag is tonight. My camp versus yours" Jason says with a smirk.

End for Chapter 10 :P

YAY!!!! CHAPTER 10!!!! IM SOOO HAPPY!!!! THANKIES FOR THE VOTES AND READS!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! AND NOW.....

TRICK QUESTION: How old am i????

Hint: I'm obviously younger than any of you reading this. comment your answer then your age and i'll give a shoutout to whoever is correct! ^_^

Make your answer like this:

Legend's age:

Your age:

Kay? THANKS