Chapter #28

-Nico-

It's been four days already since the proposal. i was always giddy inside whenever i'd see Leo but I was also suspicious. Leo always seemed at edge and he always seemed to be looking over his shoulder as if something was chasing him.

"What's up?" I finally asked him and he just chuckles but i can hear nervousness in them "Wrong? Nothing's wrong why would anything be wrong?". I raised an eyebrow and he rubs the back of his neck almost guiltily "Listen..Nico.... I was just thinking...The Aphrodite girls kept on chasing me and it was honestly getting slightly annoying but.....but they want me to ask you...what color should the wedding be?"

I was dumbstruck. relieved and stormy at the same time, i spent FOUR DAYS worrying and panicky at what was wrong with Leo then suddenly it's just THAT.

"We're already planning that?" I said shocked "Of course!! The wedding should be in 2 months! sorry if i planned without you" Leo said guiltyily and i felt..instead of anger i felt happiness and pride, he actually PLANNED it out.. for ME.

I felt my hard beat quicken "Oh" I said and felt myself blush "Oh uuhh..." was all i could say and Leo places a finger under my chin to tilt my head up slightly towards him, "Nico di Angelo soon to be Valdez. you are FRIKKIN adorable but i also have something very IMPORTANT to ask you" Leo says deadly serious and i gulp.

This seemed to never end good with couples the 'i have somethign important to tell you' talk. i felt queasy inside, was he suddenly going to call it of? does he still love me?

"Y-yes?" I stammer slightly frightened. and my hands were shaking, a teasing smiles creeps to Leo's face "Is it going to be Nico Valdez or Leo di Angelo??". Instead of answering i swatted his arm playfully "Don't SCARE me like that, asshole" I muttered with a deep blush and he just erupts in fits of laughter.

(A/N ok so Leo's question is serious. i like the ring to Leo di Angelo better though :3 but i don't know, what do YOU guys think? ;) and also just a heads up i'm ending this book on Chapter #30)