Two-Bit Mathews

"Careful Morgan, you're gonna break something" my friend laughed, trying not to fall in her skates again.

"Look who's talking. You're the one who keeps getting tripped" I laughed back.

"Hey that's not my fault. It's that damn greaser!" she fake pouted.

"Two-Bit? Oh come on, you're intimidated because of Two-Bit?" I replied. Out of nowhere, I felt a hand hit behind my knee and I collapsed. I tried to put on my best angry face when I really wanted to burst into a fit of laughter. "Keith Mathews!"

"Um, I don't know a Keith Mathews, is he new here?" Two-Bit asked, scratching his head.

"The least you could do is help me up" I sighed. He chucked and pulled me to my feet. I then slapped him behind the head. "Now don't do that again" I threatened and skated to meet up with my friend again.

Before I could reach her, a pair of arms loop around my waist. "Guess who's back, back again. Two-Bit's back. Tell a friend" Two-Bit sang into my ear. I started laughing a lot harder than I should have.

"Well you see, I would tell a friend but I can't seem to make it there" I sassed.

"Attitude much?" he asked.

"Well if you'd let me go I wouldn't have one."

"Well I'm not letting you go until you drop the attitude and apologize."

"Well my attitude is here to stay and I'm not apologizing" I snapped, grinning like a child.

He smirked devilishly. "I guess we'll have to settle this the hard way" he said in a low growl that sent chills down my spine. Before I could pull away, Two-Bit's fingers began to tickle my small body as it jerked in different directions trying to break free.

"I'm sorry Two-Bit, I'm s-or-ry" I laughed.

"Now that's more like it. Morgan right?"

I nodded. "Your real pretty" he smiled.

I blushed. "T-thanks Two."

"Hey do you wanna hang out with me at The Nightly Double tomorrow. I could pick you up if you like." he asked with his body still pressed against my backz

"Yeah sure, that could be fun" I smirked.

"You know.... I really really like your laugh" he smirked.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, so you know what that means......." he showed another mischievous grin right before his hands met my sides and began tickling me again. He seemed to be enjoying himself way too much.

After struggling for what seemed like hours (which was probably about 4 minutes), i wiggled out of his grasp and pulled away. He pushed out his bottom lip in a pouting form and made the cutest puppy dog eyes I'd ever seen. "Whaaaaaat?" I whined.

"You left me" he pouted.

I rolled my eyes playfully and went meet him where I placed a small kiss on his cheek. "Happy?" I asked.

"Not quite" he stated and before I knew it, his soft pink lips pushed into mine. I'm not sure how long that kiss lasted but I sure didn't want it to end. "Now I'm happy" he smiled.

"Okay then I can go" I smiled and pushed off of my skates. In less than 30 seconds, Two-Bit tripped me again but this time, I brought him down with me.

"Well played doll, well played."