You're Kinda Ugly

My phone buzzes in my pocket from message after messages from my brother.
"Are you here yet? Hurry up. "
He gets so annoying. I walk towards the exit to the train station faster not wanting him to wait any longer. I'm greeted by a big squished hug.
"You took so long I didn't think you were coming. " Namjoon laughs.
"There was a lot of people, oppa. "I smile. He's almost a few years older than me so he's a few years ahead of me in school. I've finally caught up with him in college.

"Do you need any help unpacking or finding your apartment? "He asks when we arrive on campus.
"Come on, Joonie. I can take care of myself. "I shoo him away so I can see my apartment for myself.
"Alright, I made sure all the furniture you need was in there. "He says.
"Thank you, Namjoon. "I wave him goodbye as I enter the apartment building. I reach my floor and look for at the door numbers.
312, 312, 312.
I continue to remind myself. Suddenly, I run strait into someone.
"Watch it! "A stranger yells. I look up from their chest to see a man with very light colored hair. His eyes glare down at me, " Wow. You're really ugly. "He blurts out.
"Excuse me! "I yell surprised.
"What? Are you deaf? I said you're ugly. "He repeats.
"That's quite rude! "I notice my apartment door right next to me.
"What's really rude is not addressing your elder. "He crosses his arms.
"Sorry...sunbaenim. "I whisper the last part as though it hurt.
"That's better. "He walks away making sure to bumps me.
I scoff opening the apartment only to gape.
"Whoa! "I gasp. "This place is so big! "I pull out my phone and take a picture.
"Thank you so much for the huge apartment, oppa!!! "
I text Namjoon. He replies with a thumbs up. I take my suit case and unpack my items.
"Hey, Euni, Can you come to dinner with me and my friends? "Namjoon texts. I scrunch my nose at the cringy nickname he used to called me when we were ten.
"My name is Eunmin and sure. "I decide to change out of my comfy clothes and put on something more suitable for a dinner with friends.

I walk out with my head high and shoulders broad

I walk out with my head high and shoulders broad. I hopefully look as good as I think I do and my makeup hasn't messed itself up yet. I meet up at the place Namjoon said we'd be eating. I walk in and get greeted by him waving at me.
"Annyeonghaseyo, oppa. "I politely bow to him.
"Aish, Eunmin, I tell you not to be formal with me. "Namjoon scoffs.
"I know, but I don't want to get scolded. "I think back to earlier with that stranger.
"Are you following me or something? "
I turn back to a familiar voice.