stirring

I sit in the cafeteria stirring my milk tea. Yesterday, Namjoon was yelling at Yoongi when everything was only taken out of context. Who took those pictures anyways?
"Eunmin, what's wrong? "Jimin sits next to me.
"I'm not sure. "I sigh.
"What do you mean? "He gives a worried look.
"I just have a lot of homework to do already. I should go do that now. "I avoid worrying him.
"Wait, Eunmin, Yoongi wanted me to give this to you. "Jimin hands me a slip of paper.
"Thank you Jiminie. "I wave before rushing into the hallway. I get tripped in the hallway and fall right into someone's arms.
"Eunmin, are you okay? "Minguk asks worried. He lifts me back onto my feet.
"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Thank you! "I graciously give him a hug.
"N..no problem. "He stutters.
"I gotta go, see you later. "I wave back to him. As soon as everyone is out of site I pull out the paper Jimin gave me.
Meet me at my apartment later.
Namjoon told me not to talk to Yoongi after the photos, would he find out? I'm about to leave when arms trap me where I am.
"Excuse me? "I look directly into the eyes of the man above me.
"Hi Euni. "JungKook hovers above me.
"Can I help you, sunbaenim? "I squish against the wall behind me.
"Call me Kookie. "He smiles.
"Okay. Can I help you, Kookie? "I repeat. He pushes off the wall and gives me an awkward look, "Yeah...I need help studying. "I laugh. "Then we'd better get studying. "I link our arms. We go to my apartment to study when Kookie asks for a glass of water.

Yoongi's POV
I pace around my apartment when I hear yelling from the other side.
"Euni you're wet! " I hear JungKook yell.
"Calm down, Kookie. Be careful! "Eunmin replies.
"Right, sorry. Maybe I should..." He trails off. At this point, my ear is pressed against the wall.
"Yoongi might have one. "She says.
"I'll go ask. "I hear footsteps heading out the door. I pull my ear off the wall and pretend to act natural on the couch. "Um....Yoongi! "JungKook knocks.
"Yeah? "I open the door.
"Do you have a broom or a mop? I accidentally made a mess in Euni's house. "He scratches head awkwardly.
"Do you want me to help? "I offer expecting a no.
"Yes please. But be careful, there's glass on the floor. "He says.

Whatever happened was not what I was expecting at all. Turns out Eunmin spilt her water and my mind was playing a different scene. She didn't bother making any contact with me so I tried to ignore her as well. But something felt off, almost missing. I really wanted to say something or tell her that Soora wanted to go to the movies with me.
"Goodbye JungKook. "She waves him bye while he walks towards the stairs. "So when are you leaving? "She asks looking in my direction.
"You're asking me? Aren't you the host? "I ask.
"Eh. I don't care, just don't let Joonie catch you. "She lays on the couch.
"You don't care? "How could someone be no nonchalant about letting people in her house. Especially when that person isn't allowed to talk for her.
"I did offer to help you with Soora. "She sits up. "Tell me the entire story. "