wait up

Yoongi at the same time period.
I stretch for today's game, I'm so gonna beat JungKook.
"JungKookie ah! "I hear from the crowd. Eunmin. She's cheering him on, lucky...I watch her give him a cute thumbs up. Will she cheer me on too? I wanna hear my name.
"Aish, you're embarassing me. "He blushes. At least she's yelling your name. The entire game I keep getting distracted by Eunmin's yelling. I'm about to score when the ball is suddenly gone.
"Go Jikook! "Eunmin laughs. JungKook races down the court like a coconut head. I'm gonna kill that little boy later. I direct my team to go around, but they're too slow. I take matter into my own hands. Why can't I just be lazy?

I pack my stuff up and get ready to leave when the most annoying person in the world yells my name.
"Yoongi oppa! How come you lost? "Soora runs and grabs my hand.
"Must've been distracted. "I muster out with a smile.
"Its okay, just win for me next time. Okay? I can't have a boyfriend that can't win. "It takes everything in me not to roll my eyes. Do I seriously like this girl? She's kind annoying. Why did I even like her in the first place? Right, Kim. A girl names Kim.
"I'll try my best. "I pray that she'll let go of me. I hate clingy people. Right now, I just wanna go home and sleep and eat. And sleep some more.
"Let's go eat! "I see the group ahead. Eunmin. She really sticks out.
"I'll go! "
"Hey, wait up. "I try joining up with them. I hate the idea of JungKook with my Eunmin.
"Yoongi, we should go eat out with my friends. "Oh god no. I've met Soora's friends. They're the most annoying people imaginable. All they talk about is weather or not they've gained weight or if they have a new pimple. I dont care if Hyerin gained a pound, I just wanna go home!
"Actually, I'm feeling kinda tired. I think I'll go home early. Maybe another time. "I pry her hand off. Her smile fades, "Oppa! You can't ditch me. All my friends are bringing their boys, what about me?! "She stomps her foot. "Bring another boy. "I scoff.
"Yah! You can't do that! "She yells.
"Find a different oppa cause I'm not your oppa anymore. "I wave without looking back.
"You can't do that! This is because of that Eww girl isn't it! "She grabs my arm.
"Her name is Eunmin. And even if this isn't about her, she's still better than you. "I shake her off. I finally feel free! Free from that clingy paperclip. Free to finally go sleep on my own! I stuff my hands in my pocket and walk home. Alone. A little lonely. Every time I walk in, my eyes always drift towards a certain door. 312.
"JungKookie oppa. "(Cringe 101 ik) My head shoots behind me. D...did she just call JungKook...oppa? As Eunmin's walking down the hallway I duck inside before she sees me. I did not just hear what I just heard. She's not allowed to call him oppa! Why doesn't she call me that? I'm perfectly fitting for that title. I throw myself under the covers not even caring to change. "Sunbae? "She knocks on my door. I run to the answer the door, "Hey. Eunmin. What's wrong? "I say casually. Deep inside I really wanna tell Namjoon. "Nothing. I thought you'd be hungry after your game. "She holds up a bag of food. How can someone be so considerate?
"Thanks. Wanna join me? "Please say yes. Please say yes.
"Sorry, I already ate. "She shakes her head. What happened to her smile? I liked that smile, "What if I need your help again? "I try to stop her from leaving. "I guess because of our deal, I should. "Eunmin smiles. Maybe she's sad cause she had to go? A spark of hope lites up.
Maybe I still have a chance! The Golden maknae is going down! My phone buzzes off.
Yoongi Oppa! If you text me back I may consider forgiving you!
Oppa
Reply
Yoongi!
Soora
I ignore her. Forgive me? She's the annoying one. How did I ever like her?
"Yoongi sunbae. Your phones going off. "Eunmin points out.
"Doesn't matter. "I shrug tossing it on the couch. I build up the nerve to ask her, " What's with you and JungKook? "I see the conflict on her face. Almost as though she's deciding whether or not to tell me.
"I'm helping him with a girl. Like I'm helping you. "She answers. "What were you thinking?" I feel relieved that there's nothing between them. "Then why were you cheering for him? "I've already gone this far. Why not continue?
"What's with all the questions? Am I at an interview or something? "She chuckles.
"Just curious. But really, answer them. "I leans closer to hear every word.
"Yoongi sunbae....." She pauses.

"Are you jealous? "