the day it happens

Soora and Yoongi have known each other since they were young and it seems both have crushes on each other.
"Eunmin, hi. Could I please talk to you? "Soora links arms with me in the hallway.
"Oh..sure, sunbaenim. "I wasn't quite sure if I should call her sunbae or unni.
"Its....about Yoongi. "She smiles.
"What about, Yoongi? "I try to causally smile, but the tight grip she has on me is starting to scare me.
"I just wanted to ask about your relationship. "Her teeth are blinding just like her lip stick.
"We're only friends. "Is that the appropriate word? He calls me dumb, I call him a bully. I guess you could say we're best friends.
"Oh okay. How come you two are always together? "It sounds almost like someone is jealous.
"If you're thinking of anything more than friendship then you're wrong. We're only friends. "I assure.
"Okay, then do you think you could.... Stay away from him? "Her nails dig into my hands.
"Why? "I wince. This girl needs to clip her nails, dang.
"Well...because...I kinda have a crush on him and I don't want anyone to get in our way. "Now, she's kinda scary, almost like a horror movie.
"If I continue to talk to him? "I raise an eyebrow.
"I don't think your brother would be very happy. "She waves pictures in my face before releasing me from her deadly grip and walking away.

"Eunmin! "Yoongi waves to me as I'm waling to the library/ cafe. I try keeling my head down pretending I can't hear him. I put my headphones in and walk faster. "Hey, what's wrong? "He grips onto my shoulder.
"Oh...sunbae. I didn't hear you. "I fake smile.
"Next time be more aware. It won't always be me calling for you. "He smiles his gummy smile. Out of the corner of my eye, I catch the scariest creature on Earth.
"I...um..I have to get going. I have homework to do. "I try to escape.
"I can help you. "He offers following behind me.
"No, thank you, sunbae. I should work on my own. "I look at ground as I rush away from Yoongi. My heart throbs, leaving him like that. He looked so happy. Eunmin, you're such an idiot. Why does my heart hurt so bad? How do I make this feeling stop? I set my items down with a sigh. "Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. "I bang my head on the desk.
"You don't look like an idiot. "Minguk sits next to me.
"But I am on the inside. "I groan. "I'm stupid, careless, and dumb. "I bang my head again. This time there's a hand to stop the impact.
"You shouldn't hurt yourself. " Minguk says. "What makes you such an idiot? "He looks worried.
"I don't know. My heart hurts and my stomach is queasy. I just wanna barf. "I hide under a book.
"I think that's a thing called love. "His face peaks in the small space of my book home.
"But why, how? Its not like he'll ever like me back. See. I'm dumb. "I hide further in. "I just wanna hide forever. "I get my book taken away by Minguk.
"It's raining. "-Yoongi
My phone buzzes.
"So? "-Me
"What's wrong? "-Yoongi
My heart rate begins to quicken. That's when I realize, "Now I'm even dumber. "I burry my face in my hands. I refuse to believe that I have a crush on my next door neighbor. And Yoongi already likes another girl! I set my feelings to the side and grab my umbrella out of my bag.
"Where exactly are you? "-Me
I search around my area and see Soora waiting at the entrance. She's getting ready to run through.
"Here. "I hand him my umbrella.
"What's this for? "He raises an eyebrow.
"Soora is stuck because of the rain. Go offer to walk her home, dumb dumb. "I push him towards the entrance.
"What about you? "He tries to stop.
"I'm fine. "I smile.
"Wait. I don't wan-. "I don't wait, instead, I push him into Soora's field of vision. They start up a conversation easily and soon, Yoongi's escorting her home.
"Hey, Eunmin, what happened? You just got up and ran away. Is everything okay? "Minguk appears from behind a book shelf. I smile at him, "I'm fine. I just have to wait this rain out is all. "I watch his face light up into his adorable grin.
"I can walk you home. And don't even think about saying no. "

Yoongi
Soora takes up most of the room under the small umbrella, but I can't get mad that Eunmin wasn't prepared for more than one person. A laugh breaks out awkward air causing me to look behind us. Eunmin is laughing.....with a different guy. I haven't seen him before either. There's a twisted feeling I'm not sure about, it makes me wanna push that guy away. Why are they together?
"Um...Yoongi. "Soora clutches my arm. My heart used to flutter when she'd say my name, but for some reason its stopped doing that. Her sweet voice wasn't like honey anymore. I guess she's pretty, but not naturally...nothing like Eunmin. For some reason, her laugh makes me smile, her total innocence to makeup is adorable, and she doesn't care who I am. Why would Eunmin care about me? Do I like her? No way. Soora is the girl I like, not Eunmin. That's crazy. I shake those thoughts away and continue walking. Half of my body is getting rained on so Soora doesn't get wet.
"Thank you, Yoongi. "She says when we get to her dorm.
"Of course. If you ever need any help just text me. "I smile. I remember that, she was never super formal around me, that's the only bad thing about her.

As I'm arriving back at the building I catch Eunmin saying goodbye to the man I saw earlier. I manage to catch up with her in the elevator.
"So how did it go, Romeo? "She grins. Is that guy really that great?
"Great, I got her number. "I look down at her small figure. "Speaking of Romeo, who was that? "I watch her face turn a light shade of red. Oh. I get it, she has a crush on him, doesn't she? Why not me? I mean no! She has every right to like that guy. And I like Soora. Stop beating so fast heart! I was so focused on what was going on inside my head that I barely miss her snapping in my face.
"Where'd you go? "She asks. 
"Nothing. Just thinking about this test I have tomorrow. "I lie.

She's so pretty. Why can't I be with a girl like that? I stare across the classroom, at the prettiest girl I've ever seen.
"What's your name? "I decide to take a seat next to her.
"Um...Min.."She trails off.
"Alright. I'll call you Min. I'm Suga. "I extend my hand. She shakes my hand avoiding eye contact.

I learned that her family could barely afford to keep her at this school and that she had actually gotten a scholarship for this school. She must be smart too then. Unlike every other girl here, they're only here because their families have money to spare.
"Please, I can't get my uniform wet! "

"Well, I should go shower. See you tomorrow, Sunbae. "Eunmin waves goodbye.
"Goodnight. "

"Don't go! "