i can get home myself

"Euni. Meet Yoongi. The other boys will be here in a minute. "Namjoon introduces me to the stranger that called me ugly.
"Yoongi, this is my sister, Eunmin. "Yoongi takes a seat farthest away from me. Thank goodness.
"Whoa! Namjoon. This is your sister? She's so pretty. "A boy takes a seat right next to me. He shoots me a wink. A spoon hits him square on the forehead.
"Jimin. You got no jams. "Namjoon shoots him a glare. I laugh at the two. Four more boys joyfully take a seat. We all become immersed in conversation and soon enough I know all their names. By the end of the night we've all had at least more than three bottles of soju. My brain is in a dozen places at once at this moment and I don't think I'm complaining.
"We have school tomorrow. "Taehyung giggled slurring his words.
"Exactly. "Yoongi crosses his arms who's only barely touched his first.
"Why are you so mean? "I rest my chin on the table.
"I'm not mean. "He scoffs.
"Just insensitive. "Namjoon laughs.
"Then why'd you call me ugly? "I can't control my mouth when my entire thinking process is shut off. Whatever. I think. Talking is fun.
"Yoongi, why'd you call Euni ugly? I mean she's so pretty. "Jimin squeezes my cheeks.
"Ugh. You're all drunk. "Yoongi groans.
"Yoongi, did you know we're neighbors? That's when he called me ugly. "She laughs for no reason.
"Guys. I gotta go home. "Hobi gets up.
"Yeah, I should go too. "Jin stands.

"Euni. Are you sure you don't need any help getting home? "Jimin asks for the third time.
"Not from you. "Namjoon glares.
"Guys, I'm fine. I can get home myself. "I giggle. I wobbly get myself to my apartment floor and then my knees give out. I groan banging my head on the door. I forgot which pocket my keys are in. I sit there getting bored when I get an idea.
"If you like to talk to tomatoes. If a squash can make you smile. If you like to waltz with potatoes. Up and down the produce aisle. "After that I don't remember the lyrics. My eyes slowly close as I get tired.

Yoongi POV
I avoid getting drunk as much as possible so I don't end up blurting out something stupid. And when I heard the Veggie Tales theme song coming from outside my apartment door...I wasn't expecting this. Eunmin fell asleep outside my door. I stare at the stupid look on her face. God, she's just like Namjoon except more annoying. I think to myself. She's lucky we're neighbors or I would've just left her to sleep there.
"Hey kid. Wake up. "I poke her sleeping face.
"Go away. "She waves my hand away.
"No, wake up. Or I'll leave you out here. "Suddenly, she clings onto my leg.
"Please, Joonie. I don't wanna go, everyone hates me. "She whines.
"Really? Can you let go? "I try shaking her off.
"Mmm. "She hums in response. I sigh not wanting to search her for her keys.
"You're really annoying. "I unlock my door and drag her inside. I can tell she's partially conscious but not enough to realize she's saying really stupid things. "What were you saying about people hating you? "I ask to stop her annoying racket.
"Joonie always had a bunch of friends and now he has fan girls. All I got was a neighbor that hates me. "She holds me tighter.
"Oh, really? "I raise an eyebrow.
"Yeah, Sunbaenim doesn't like me because I'm ugly. No one ever liked me cause I'm ugly. "She smooshes her face into my pants. I feel a small hint of guilt for calling her ugly earlier. To be truthful she isn't that ugly, I only said that in the heat of the moment. And from the view I was getting, she looked like a meme. I peel her off my leg and out her on the couch.
"Alright. Where are your house keys? "I ask.
"I don't know, but I wanna go back to sleep. "She curls up on the couch.
I smirk at how much she resembles Namjoon, dimples and kinda annoying. I roll my eyes regaining my senses.
"You're stupid. "