I had a brain fart

"I think I'm going to die."

I hear a small choke from the other side, "No, you're not. You're gonna be okay, yeah?" Yoongi's calming voice soothes my bursting heart.
"Yeah." I mumble.
"I need you to listen really carefully. I have to tell you something, it's really important and I've been putting it off. I want to tell you now before it's too late. Eunmin, I l-." The phone gets ripped from my hands. I manage to grab the case and I try to fight back, but he manages to pull it away. He smashes it onto the ground, I pick it up off the floor and look at the broken pieces of glass. Adrenaline rushes through my veins.
"You jerk! I was in the middle of a conversation. Why did you do that?! Don't you realize how rude that is?" I yell. It didn't matter to me that he broke my phone, I wouldn't care if he interrupted any other conversation. But he interrupted Yoongi.
"Does it look like I care?" He snarles. The anger finally hits and so do I, I slap him straight across the face. And I don't regret it at all. He look shocked as he holds his red cheek. "Why you-! I'm gonna kill you!" He yells trying to make a grab for me. I quickly duck before badly dead kneeing him. Police sirens go off outside, and I get filled with a bit of hope. I make a dash for the doors while he's distracted. There's another loud bang just as I get to the door. I crumble to the floor at the excruciating pain in my leg. I cry out holding onto my, already blood soaked, calf. Tear start streaming down my face, I yelp as I get pulled up from the floor. I catch the worried and sympathetic stares of the people around me, then I catch a glimpse of Jin, his mouth is gaping wide open. He practically drags me outside as all I can do is feebly limp.
"Let the girl go!" A police officer yells with a megaphone.
"Eunmin!" Yoongi gets held back by more officers. Namjoon helps pull him back and he tries to calm him down. I start feeling a bit tipsy and it starts getting really hard to stand up.
"I'm gonna walk away from here safely, or you're going to have to deal with a few dead people!" The man in black yells. "Set your weapons down!" He adds after a minute of stand still.He digs the gun into my back and I uncomfortably try to shift away. They all slowly set their weapons on the floor. He walks sideways away from the scene, still using me as a shield. I thought he was going to let me go after he got inside his care but he forces me inside. I begin to struggle as he closes the door on me. I have to escape before I pass out. He starts the car and starts driving away from the scene as I bang on the window.

"Shut up and stay still!" I quietly sit still and take in my surroundings. All of a sudden, an Olympic running hops onto the trunk of the car. Yoongi pounds on the back window, the man yells incoherent words as he pulls his gun back out. I hear the, all too, familiar sound of him cocking the gun.
"No!" I scream as I kick his arm. I keep trying to kick him until he grabs both of my legs, I realize how screw I am. I manage to get one last kick in, right to the face. The car swerves on the road, I reach for the door handle only to find that's it's locked. I mess with the lock furiously trying to get out, I pull the lock up and open the door. The wind rushes past the door, flinging it open. I move back rethinking, jumping out.
"You bitch!" That was enough motivation. I take a deep breath as I hurl myself out of the car door. I meet the ground with a thud and the wind gets knocked out of me. I cough trying to pick myself up. I hear one last ring before I fall back down and the world grows dark.

I wake up to white. White walls, white bed, white furniture. Everything seems kind of still, calm, almost peaceful. There's a silence here, a nice silence. The smell of lavender fills the air. I wouldn't mind staying here for a while. I feel like I'm missing something though, something really important. No- not just one, somethings. A drop of water falls onto my arm, I look around for a napkin to wipe it off with. I get up and begin walking towards a table. I'm dressed in white as well. A comfy white, frilly short romber, the sleeves hang at my shoulders. My feet barely touch the floor as though I'm floating. As I grab a white napkin I glance out of a large window. Someone stares directly at me with tear stained eyes.

"Hey, don't I know you?" My voice echo's. They turn their back and walk away. "Don't ignore me." I reach forward. I fall through the wall, my knees touch the cold floor. I shake the fall off and quickly stand up, "Stop! Answer my question! I know you're ignoring me!" I chase them down the glowing white hall. He meets up with five other boys that look around his age an older looking couple. The one I followed suddenly breaks down, he crumbles to the floor and burrys his head in his hands. I crouch down, "Are you okay?" I still get ignored. A sixth boy appears, he's got a gummy smile plastered as he limps towards the group. He looks at all of their solem faces for a minute and his smile falls to the floor, "What's going on?" He asks, his voice sweet like honey. I like it, it's like an orchestra playing a beautiful tune. One leans over and whispers in his ear. He shakes his head furisouly, "Don't lie to me, Jin!" I know that name. Jin. He's really kind.
"I know you're lying. She's in that room right over there! I'll prove it!" He start walking but Jin holds him back in an embrace. I study the couple for a while, "Mom? Dad?" That's odd. What are they doing here? They ignore me as well. I look back down at the boy on the floor, "Joonie! Namjoon?" I hold his face. My head bgeins spinning in circles, names fly around me.

"Taehyung, Jin, Jimin, JungKook, Hoseok." I point to the individuals. "Why are you ignoring me? Guys, I'm right here. Stop messing around." I laugh. "Guys! Hello? Come one, that's just mean. Talk to me!" I yell. "Yoongi! Talk to me, Yoongi! Please!" I slowly lose my sanity. His hand slips away from a glass window, his head is lower than the floor and his shoulder heavy. "Yoongi!" I slide to the floor pulling at my hair.

"Eunmin, I love you."

Bad Ending.

a/n

and there you have it folks! That's the ending of You're Ugly. I hope you enjoyed.

Just kidding, I'd feel bad if I did that to you guys. I just wanted to mix it up and leave your imagination running. I had this idea for some reason, I'm not sure why but ta da. If you'd rather leave it here then don't go to the next chapter. The next chapter is the good ending and if you're reading this as soon as it comes out, the good chapter won't be out for a while. I plan on making it extremely emotional.

What do you think happened to Eunmin?