yikes

"Who? "A too familiar voice asks from the open door. Idiot! Why didn't you close your door?
"Not you. That's for sure. "I blurt out. You know, like an idiot does. Yeon discreetly hits me from behind. 
"Wow. I'm hurt. "Yoongi smiles. "I wanted to give you, your umbrella back and say sorry about earlier today. "He shifts from foot to foot at the doorway.
"Oh. My. Gosh. Would you look at the time? I have to get going. Minguk is calling. "She laughs awkwardly before escaping out the door with me trying to drag her backwards. We're mouthing an entire conversation before she has the chance to get past Yoongi. I am overly temped to chase her down, but stay where I am so Yoongi doesn't think I'm a weirdo. I accept my umbrella with a thank you.
"I kinda need your help again. "Yoongi scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.
"What's wrong? "I plop on the couch. 
"She asked me on a date. "He says making me smack his arm. "What was that for?! "He holds his arm.
"You're supposed to ask her on a date! "Soora must have guts to ask Yoongi on a date.
"Well I didn't actually wanna go on a date with her. But now I have to because I said yes and we're going to a mall and thats no fun, so I wanna see if you wanna come. "It sounds like she's wining. A very cute and perfect girl asks him on a date and he didn't even want to go!
"Well, I can't exactly go. Its a date between you two. That'd be awkward. "I get up and walk to the kitchen.
"Why? That's weird? "Darn Yoongi and his oblivious nature.
"You're dumb. Yes. Its very weird. Unless its a double date, then its natural because its two pairs of friend couples. "I explain taking a small cup of yogurt out.
"Then come with me as a double date. "He strikes hope. I stick a spoon in my snack, "You have to check with Soora. I doubt she'll be happy with that. "I'm not sure, but talking about Soora suddenly makes me hate her more. A sour feeling settles inside my mouth rather than the sweet peach flavor of my yogurt. What does Soora have that I don't? I mean, I guess she's pretty, and she has a nice body, and nice clothes.....and nice grades. But I can get good grades!
"I just texted her. She said its fine. "He gummy smiles.
"Yoongi, I don't even have a date! "The reality of this situation is that I dont want to hang out with the perfect couple for an entire say. They both seem great together, so why can't I agree?
"Invite Namjoon. "Yoongi suggests.
"I can't invite my brother! Its a date! "I smack him again.
"Wait, that doesn't work? "I'm tempted to smack him again.
"Of course not, sunbae. "I plop down on the floor. I'm about to say something else when I hear a song. Not any song, a serious theme song.
"Why not just-? "I shush him mid sentence. "Huh? "He cocks his head confused. One thing I hate, is bring interrupted when my favorite show is on. So I turn toward him, slowly bring my finger to my lips and shush him again. "Excuse me? "He still doesn't shut up.
"I. Said. Shush! Now shut up! "I yell turning back to the screen.
"Hey! Why are you yelling?! "He stands up literally in the way of my tv! Suho is about to punch Banryu thinking that he touched his sister! THE MOST CLIMACTIC PART. Not many people know, but I'm obsessed with Hwarang and other dramas based in an older time. There's so much culture and drama.
"Please move! I'm trying to watch TV! "I yell.
"What if I dont? "He tempts.
"This is my apartment! "I stomp my foot.
"I bought you food! "

"Well I'm helping you get a girlfriend!!! "