uh oh

I double and triple check that not only my outfit is on point, but my pepper spray works. I really hope Soora doesn't dig her nails into my skin again. I still have marks. I'm meeting up with them right after this class ends. I'm staring out the window when a bold hair color catches my eye. Yoongi's pacing outside. I roll my eyes at him, this boy doesn't know anything about girls, does he? Its a double date...ITS A DOUBLE DATE. WHERES MY DATE. I FORGOT I NEEDED A DATE?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I'm practically pulling my hair out of my head when the bell rings. NO. I take my phone out.
I NEED HELP. -Me
WHATS UP? -Yeon
I DOMT HAVE A DATE. -Me
You have Yoongi? -Yeon
NO SOMEONE ELSE. IT HAS TO BE SOMEONE ELSE. -Me
I dont know anyone else. Try Minguk? -Yeon
I can't, he's at work. -Me
He's all I can think of. Got any other friends? -Yeon
Any other friends? He has to be hot, just to make Soora jealous. But kind. With a nice personality, I don't wanna hang out with a jerk. A light bulb goes off. Jungkook! Not only is he in the same grade but he's good looking and kind! I catch him just as he's leaving the classroom.
"Will you go on a double date with me? "I probably could've worded that better. But I'm in a rush. He stares at me for a moment, " When? "A group of girls stare envious behind him. "Is right now okay? "I wait for him to completely turn me down.
"Sure. "He smiles cheekily.
"Oh my gosh, thank you! "I hug him.

Yoongi smiles at me nervously until he catches a glance at JungKook.
"Hyung? Kookie's eyes grow wide.
"JungKook. "Yoongi bids him a nod.
"Sorry, I'm late! We can go now. "Soora grins with her bright lip stick. She glances at me and I think I catch her eye twitch. "Good afternoon, Ewwmi. "Her smile doesn't change.
"Um..my name is Eu-. "I get cut off by her, " Let's go! "

Of course this night doesn't start well. It starts with Soora forcing me to try on a large.
"Maybe that's a bit big. "Yoongi says when I walk out.
"What do you mean? I think it fits her perfectly. "Soora grins with a brand new dress that makes her look stunning.
"No. You're right. Euni looks great. "JungKook comes to my rescue. "She pulls this off better than her previous outfit. "He taos his chin smiling.
"Thanks, Kookie. "I can always count on him.

"Jeez

"Jeez. I'm starving, let's go get food. "Soora pats her stomach.
"Agreed. "Yoongi says. She clings onto his arm. I don't dare show them up, instead I search for yummy places to eat.
"What about there? "JungKook points to a bright store.
"Kookie, that's a candy store. "I laugh pulling his hand down.
"Ahem. "Yoongi coughs, "Let's get coconut chicken. "We all nod in agreement.
"You guys can stop holding hands now. "I think I hear him mutter. I doubt he'd ever say that so I continue following Kookie.

"Mm, this is so good! I love coconut chicken! "JungKook smiles. "What do you think? "His eyes sparkle.
"I like food. "I smile. He's always so full of energy and adorable.
"Well I like food too. "Yoongi interjects.
"Everyone has to eat food. "Soora eyes me up and down. "Its about what you eat. "She returns to picking with her frys. So what you're a few pounds lighter than me. Stop rubbing it in my face.
"I choose to eat whatever. Life is short. Live it without worry. "I retort.

We finish eating about an hour later. I feel my phone vibrate multiple times in my pocket.
Girl, are you seeing this? I'm about to fight this Soora. -Yeon
I'm sorryw   h   a   t ? -Me
I'm truly in wonder about that girl.
"Euni. We're gonna go...shopping. Again. "JungKook sighs.
"Okay. "I notice his boredom that I can totally understand. I'm all in for shopping, but we just got back from shopping and none of us actually bought anything. "Why don't we go to that candy store while we're at it? "I watch his eyes glow up. I love how childish he is.
"Yay! "He takes my hand and starts running.
I actually forget the fact that Soora is even here.

Yoongi POV
I'm about to chase after the two kids when Soora clings onto me. Again. This is getting tiring.
"Ooh. Look at that dress! "Soora squeals in my ear. I avoid cringing.
"Why don't we join them? "I dont wanna think about what might happen when JungKook and Eunmin are alone, together. And he calls her Euni, what is that supposed to mean? Is it a nickname? I have a nickname for her. I think.
"Oh. Okay. "Soora agrees. The smell of chocolate fills me nose the second we walk in.
"Wait! I dare you to try this one. "JungKook shows her a random candy. Her nose scrunches up cutely. Aww, that's so cute. I could watch that forever. She's as cute as a bunny. Wait. What? What am I saying??
"As long as you try this one. "She picks up a small oddly colored jelly bean. Eunmin notices us and shows me a small plastic bag. "Here, Yoongi. They're candy rocks. Just like you, sweet but don't bother doing anything. "She smiles brightly. I love that smile. Its so gummy and cute.
"Oh. Thanks. "My heart rate quickens. What's going on? Since when did she get so pretty. Was she always like this? Before I can reach the bag, Soora takes it.
"Dont worry. I can carry it in my purse. "She sets them inside her pink bag.
"I could've put them in my bag if you didn't wanna carry them, sunbae. "She offers.
"He's fine. "I'm unable to say anything before Soora snaps back. Was she always like that? JungKook sets his arms protectively around her shoulders.

"See you tomorrow. "Soora waves goodbye. For some reason, I don't want to see her tomorrow. Eunmin is already back at the building after JungKook insisting on walking her home. I wave back pretending to smile.
"Hyung. "JungKook pulls me aside as I'm about to walk into the building. "How do you ask a girl out? "He asks.
"Depends on what girl. "I assume its a competitive, sporty girl, she probably dances.
"Please dont tell her but its Eunmin. "The name echo's in my head. Is he gonna ask her out? I should be happy, right? Why aren't I happy? Of all things I'm feeling, its angry. Why?
"You open the door and ask her to get out. "I snap. I feel his eyes watch me as I walk in. JungKooks too young to have a girlfriend anyways. Isn't Eunmin a few months younger than him? She shouldn't be allowed to date either. Unless it's...
This is useless thoughts. I throw myself onto my bed.
Why do I feel so weird inside?