fite. me.

Yoongi
I stare at the TV bored out of my mind. I've already slept, and eaten, but nothing's filling this weird feeling inside. What is this feeling? Its like I'm missing something. I grab the nearest pillow and curl up. I'll just sleep through this.
Hours later, I still sit on the couch, I can't even fall asleep now?! I throw my pillow at the nearest object.
"Let me sleep! "I yell at the hat Eunmin bought me. Eunmin! This is all her fault I can't sleep! I storm over to her apartment and bang on the door. Her friend, Yeon, answers the door instead.
"What do you want? "She says in disgust.
"Me? I'd like to see Eunmin. "I snap. She only scoffs closing the door again. Excuse me? No one slams a door in my face. I knock again. "Yah! Let me in! "I yell.
"Go away, Yoongi! You've done enough damage! "Yeon answers again.
"Me?! I haven't even done anything! "Why is she yelling at me?!?!
"Yoongi sunbae, I..uh... I've just gotten out of the shower. Could we please talk later?! "Eunmin calls from inside. I notice the small crack in her voice, it sounds horse.
"Then why are you here? "I look down on the shorty beneath me.
"You wanna fight? "She closes the door in my face again. What is wrong with that girl? I grimly walk back through my door and my eye catches the present bags. Presents for Eunmin. Why? Why am I giving her presents? And why do I always get a sick feeling when she's not around? I hate it. I hate this sickening feeling like I'm missing something from my life, every time she has to go home a piece of my heart follows her out.
'Hyung, how do you ask a girl out?'
That feeling of being choked when she's with another man. A man I dont know about.
'You open the door...and-."
Knock knock.
I spin towards my open doorway.
"Sorry, Yoongi sunbae. Am I disturbing you? "Eunmin stands shyly at the doorway.
"No, come on in. "I casually walk to the couch. Why are my fingers starting to sweat?

Why are my fingers starting to sweat? I've never lost a race. I'm the quickest kid in school. There's no point in me being nervous. But when Kim's watching, my stomach churns and my hands become sweaty. I'm so lost that a kid passes me. I'm about to stop in defeat when a yell tears through the crowd.
"Go, Suga! "Kim waves while jumping. "I know you won't loose! I believe in you! "She yells. She believes in me? The entire crowd is rooting for anyone but me. But Kim is rooting for me. "Go! Run! I know you'll win! "Anything. I'll win anything as long as Kim believes in me. As long as I believe in myself. My legs do all the work and I find myself at the finish line. I walk towards Kim and pass all the kids in awe.
"Thanks for cheering me on. "I say awkwardly. She looks at me for a minute before throwing her arms around me.
"You were amazing! "She laughs. I can feel pink tinting my cheeks, "Oh..thanks. "I smile as...

Eunmin lifts up a small gift.
"Sorry about earlier. "She says.
"Its nothing. I should be sorry for intruding on you. "I wave it away.
"Please take it. Its the least I can do after you've helped me so much. And I...well...I wanted to invite you to dinner with me, if that is okay. "Eunmin pleads. I can't look at her pleading face so I accept the gift, unwillingly. But I'd gladly eat with Eunmin. Sometimes, she's the only person that doesn't bother me. Except, "Why the gift if we're going to eat together? "I wonder. "Because I felt you deserved one. Now we should go before it gets too dark. "She pulls me off the couch. "Where would you like to eat Yoongi sunbae? "

"I'm feeling something familiar. "

A/n
Hello! This chapter is a lot shorter than my  because I felt like leaving this here for you guys! Bet you thought I was actually gonna tell you what happened. Haha. I'm just kidding! It'll be here very soon! And its almost Christmas so prepare for a Christmas special!!!