jelly. cause you got no jams.

A/n
OMG THANK YOU SO MICH FOR 5K!!!

Eunmin
"Are you jealous? "

Yoongi kept asking me questions about JungKook that it made me wonder. Could he be jealous?
"N..no! I just heard you call him Oppa earlier. "Is he flustered? Since when has Min Yoongi ever gotten flustered? Is it because of my question?
"Oh. "He was eavesdropping? "That's just because JungKook's like my older brother. Namjoon's always been awkward about me calling him that. "I laugh.

"Namjoon Oppa! "I yell after school is dismissed.
"Aish, Euni. How many times have I told you not to call me that? "He smiles.
"But you are my oppa. "I'm jealous that the other girls get to cal their older brothers oppa, but I have to call Namjoon, Namjoon.
"I know, but I'd rather you just call me Namjoon. We're both people, and I'm not superior to you. "He smiles with his eyes. "Okay? "He pats my head.
"Yeah, okay. "I pout.

"Hehe, that's what I was thinking. "He awkwardly giggles. I nod my head with a sarcastic smile, "Obviously. "I smile. "Wanna watch a movie with me? "He asks out of nowhere. "It's a Saturday so you have no school tomorrow. "He adds.
"Why not? "I shrug.
I should've gone home.

Yoongi
I wake up to something clingy. But not Soora clingy. A sweet kind of clingy, more warm and loving. I can't help wrapping myself around the heat source. What happened to my blankets? I try searching around but give up after a few minutes. This is warm enough. I think I'll just stay here forever. Nope. I'm hungry. Its food time. I try getting up, but I can't seem to move. I open my eyes and realize why I can't get up. Kim Eunmin is cuddling me. All the people in the world shes cuddling me. What do I do? I can't move and not wake her up. And waking her up is the last thing on my mind. Her face is cute and droopy. I prop her up slowly and slip out from under. If she's here I may as well make breakfast. What does Eunmin like to eat? Pancakes? Rice cakes? Mochis? I open my pantry. I guess I'll make some pancakes.

Eunmin
Something yummy. Is it sweet? Savory? Whatever, its food. I don't remember sleeping on the couch, or having this type of couch at all. I take a good look around. Oh shiz. I'm dead meat.
"You're finally awake. "Yoongi stands above me with crosses arms.
"Sunbae, sorry! I'll leave right now! "I hurry and stand up.
"There's no point in leaving now. Hurry and eat breakfast. "He points to the table with pancakes on it. I can't tell if he's joking or not with his PokerFace. I hesitantly take the plate and try a piece.
"Whoa. This is delicious! "Every taste is like getting punched in the face. There's so much flavor! "Where did you get this?! "I shovel more into my mouth.
"I made it. Eat as much as you want. "Yoongi smiles his signature gummy smile. So cute. I almost fan girl. Almost.

"Sunbae, you should cook all the time! "I say finishing my third dish.
"Thanks, but that's too much work. "He finishes as well. I can't believe he's too lazy to spread the joy his delicious food brings!
EUNMIN. YOU HAVE TO GET HERE. RN.
Yeon
This sounds like an emergency. Yoongi notices as well.
"Sorry. This seems important. "I hide the spam she's sending.
"Do you need me to come? "He gets up as well.
"No. I need you to cook more. "

I get to the spot she texted me, but I find that its not her who's here.

A/n
Sorry this chapter was short guys! I'm running low on ideas so if you have any comment below cause I need help. But thanks so much for 5k+ reads! And if you have time please check out my other books, I have a JungKook one that's published and I'm working on a Namjoon and Taehyung one which will be out soon!
And these lovely girls fan fictions down below.
festivekookie
fruitjamin