Boom Boom

For some reason, my heart almost dies hearing how much Yoongi likes Soora. She's so perfect, she's pretty, gets all a's, has stolen a lot of men's hearts. She's popular and has tons of friends. Why wouldn't Yoongi like her?

(Falsh back to the raining court yard. )
"Eunmin, pull your skirt down before more boys come and see! "Chaemin yells laughing.
"She's fine just where she is. Though, it'll be more preferable if she was standing. "A boy walks out of the crowd and helps me up.
"Suga, come back, you'll get all wet and gross! "She yells not daring to step out.
"Chaemin, if I were you. I'd shut up. "He opens an umbrella. "Oh, and by the way, I'm not allowed to date bullies. "He smirks.
"What?! You'll never find a girl like me!! "Her face turns red.
"That's the point. "He causes her face to turn into an even brighter color.
"No other girl is gonna date you after this! You're publicly humiliating yourself! "Her hands are balled at her sides.
"No, Chaemin. A girl should not have a temper like yours. This girl right here is perfect. "He puts his arm around me.

"So, I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure she was that girl. "He finishes. I blink coming back to reality.
"Yes. Of course. "I pretend to know what he was talking about so I don't get scolded.
"I guess that's why I like her? "He says the last part as though he's not sure.
"I understand. Ask her on a date. "I say. He grabs his heart and falls backwards landing next to me on the couch.
"Are you crazy?! She'll reject me! "He turns upside town.
"Get her a gift, girls can't say no to gifts. "I turn upside down by his side.
"What do I get her? "He turns towards me.
"Judging by her appearance, get her a skirt or jewelry. "I face him as well.
"What would you want? "

"What do you want? "Suga asks.
"I'm not really into gifts..."I turn upside down on the monkey bars.
"You have to want something. A necklace, a new skirt? "He turns upside down facing me.
"Not really. I'd want something priceless. Something like joy or happiness. "

"But I can't buy happiness. "Yoongi groans. 
"Well I'm sure Soora would love a new necklace or bracelet to add to her pearl collection. " I shrug getting back up.
"Yeah, I guess. What do I get though? "His hair flops perfectly back into place.
"Whatever feels right. "My eyes get drawn to the little movements of each strand as he talks.
"Maybe you can help me find something. We can go shopping on Saturday. "His eyes light up with hope. Not being able to turn him down I say, " Sure. "

"Yoongi please slow down! "For once, I'm the one getting dragged away by him.
"No, you need to hurry up you turtle! "He laughs. We weave through crowds of people that shoot us odd looks.
"Where are we evening going? "I yell ahead.
"I wanna get jewelry from Pandora and then go to a clothing store! "He stops inside a store full if bright dazzling rings and necklaces. There are colors from purple, silver, blue, to gold.
"Whoa. "I've never seen necklaces so beautiful.
"See anything you like? "Yoongi asks.
"Of course. "I gaze at a blue necklace that has a ring on the chain that's silver. The ring has indents of beautiful stars and a moon on it. I look at the price tag, its way over anything I could ever buy. Even if I asked my parents.
"Let's go to a clothing store now. "He pulls me away and strait into another store that's too expensive.
"Ooh. Soora would wear this. "I pull out a white blouse with a cute blue skirt.
"Not quite right. "Yoongi goes into very deep thought. "I don't think any of this stuff will work. "He taps his chin. "Let's go eat. "He takes my hand again.
"But you haven't even bought anything. "I argue.
"I already know exactly what to buy. "He smirks.

"Ta da. "Suga smiles handing me a brand new sweater.
"Wh...what's this? "I ask staring at his hands.
"A gift. Girls can't say no to gifts. "He sets it in my hands. "Its a bit big, but you can grow into it I hope. Or you can stay your cute size forever. "He pinches my cheek.
"No. "I force it back into his chest.
"W..what? This is for you. "He looks awestruck.
"I can't accept this. "

Yet, I wear this stupid sweater everyday...