im under a freaking table

"Come on! "I drag Yoongi into a restaurant I've heard is full of delicious food. He yells against it behind me but I ignore him like always. The smell of food fills my nose and I gasp. I've never smelled such delicious food before. "We're so eating here. "I pull him into an empty table. "So who's the lady that has stolen your pea sized heart? "I stir my water with the straw. I'm pretty sure if Yoongi rolled his eyes any harder they'd fall out of their sockets.
"Her name is Soora. "He gazes in the air. His eyes suddenly grow wide. "Oh my god, she's here! "He yells freaking out.
"What?! "I turn my head to the prettiest girl in the room, heading strait to our direction. "Shoot! "I duck under the table just before she sees me.
"Eunmin! Don't abandon me like this! "He yells looking down.
"Hi, Yoongi. "I get a lovely view of how short her skirt is. "Is this seat taken? "She gesture towards my seat.
"No, no one is sitting here what so ever. No one. "He laughs awkwardly. "Especially not Eunmin. "He says causing her to tilt her head. I punch him signaling him to shut up. I take a scratch piece of paper out of my pocket and write a note on it.
Idiot. Act natural!
I gently set it in his lap. My phone goes off making me jump and hit my head.
"Oh goodness! What was that? "Soora shifts. Yoongi grabs her hand, "Let me check. "He gently smiles. My back slowly touches the ground while he's inches above me. What is wrong with my heart? Why couldn't this table get bigger? My hearts beating way too fast. How long have we been sitting like that? "So? Anything? "Soora asks above. He stares at me for another second before getting back up, "Nope. Must've been your imagination. "I let out a little breath sitting back up. Their food gets here and Yoongi hands me some of his food under the table.

After an hour of me just sitting there, occasionally texting Yoongi notes I get tired. They can't be talking for much longer. I lean against the pole under the table and slowly shut my eyes. I'll just close them for a little bit, I won't actually fall asleep. My phone buzzes off waking me up.
"She wants my number?! What do I do?! "-Yoongi
I refrain from laughing at how freaked out he can get over the littlest of things.
"Give it to her dumb dumb. "-Me
I hear them exchange numbers as I try to sleep again.
"Goodnight, Yoongi. "Soora bids him goodbye and finally leaves.
"Hey, are you asleep or something? "Yoongi snaps in my ear with a smile.
"You two were so boring I almost. "I laugh getting back up.
"I got her number. "He shows me her contact.
"Good job, Yoongi. "I pop my back. "I'm gonna walk back home now. "I feel him grab my hand.
"I'll go with you. "He offers. I nod with a smile.

For some reason, the last thing I expected to be outside my door was Namjoon looking very unamused. A unicorn would've been more predictable. Namjoon hasn't been mad at me since sixth grade.
"What's wrong? "I ask. He's probably just playing.
"You tell me. "He lifts his phone. It's two pictures, one was me passing Yoongi the paper and the other was when he crawled under the table. There was barely any room so it looked like he was on top of me. I look closer to see the paper I was handing him was blurred out.
"You don't actually think? "I look at him worried.
"I'm not sure what to think, but it looks like you're doing something with my sister. "Namjoon points to Yoongi.
"That's not what happened. "I assure.
"I'm sure you have a great excuse waiting for me. Both of you. "There's a fire in his eyes and he's exploding with anger.
"Namjoon! That's not what happened! I was under a freaking table while I was helping Yoongi! "I argue.
"Oh yeah, I'm sure you were. "He glares at Yoongi.
"Really, those were just taken at the wrong moments. I was talking to Soora and Eunmin was helping me out. "Yoongi explains.
"I wouldn't even think about touching Yoongi or any of your friends! "I add.
"Good, then Yoongi won't have a problem not talking to you! "He yells.
"What? "We both ask.
"You heard me! Min Yoongi, don't touch my sister, don't even talk to her! "