Chapter 7

Hayden's POV
things are getting back to normal but it's not going to be as normal as it was, Annie and i have a chicken girls episode to film today and i think we're kissing in it, the Hannie fans are going to go nuts. Mr billy isn't happy about brat even thinking about a kissing scene, but i mean he's over protective, were 14, almost 15.

Annie's POV
i'm so excited to film this chicken girls episode, it's the one place i can do what i love and get away from my thoughts. and i'm super happy that we miss half the day on Friday,people make fun of us for it but to be honest, it doesn't bother me. we're doing what we love, together.

we're sitting on set with friends, and im just studying my lines. Hayden is looking at me and i just smile, nobody knows we're dating, only mom,dad, Hayley Jayden and Carson, well and obviously me and Hayden, not even our friends we work with on chicken girls. "alright everyone on set" i hear, i jump up and speed walk to where we left off. "alright annie and hayden, here are the lines for the next episode" i was reading it and i see *annie and hayden kiss* i looked at hayden and he smiled

Hayden's POV
i don't think mr billy approves of me, he's always giving me dirty looks. i mean i know i'm dating his daughter but still, i head to the dressing room to fix my hair and annie comes in and kisses my cheek.
*near the kiss*
so me and hayden are filming and we're about to kiss, it's in a shadow form type of thing, so it's not going to show our faces when we kiss, it's just going to be a black figure, that's the way we wanted it.

sorry i haven't been writing and sorry this is a short chapter, i'm really sick.
WC: 330