Chapter 23

Hayden's POV

me and Hayley are currently in target shopping for some things for the babies. we are going to make up the nursery this week and we need some supplies. Annie's home relaxing. she wanted to come but i want her to relax she's been busy for the last 3 months but now it's my turn.

i vlog for the channel, me and Annie started our own channel. we still sometimes vlog on bratayley but not very often. if we're visiting mr Billy and ms Katie they will vlog us.

Annie's POV
Hayden and Hayley are out shopping for the babies. and i invited Noah over so when Hayley gets back it will be a surprise. i'm cleaning up the kitchen. I text Hayden.

A=Annie H=Hayden

A- Hey babe, when you come back i brought noah over for a surprise for hayley. Don't tell her!
H- Okay what two cribs do you want?

 Don't tell her! H- Okay what two cribs do you want?

A- hmm i'm gonna have to say the last two!H- Okay—Hayden's POVwe're done shopping me and Hayley are loading everything into the car

H- Okay

Hayden's POV
we're done shopping me and Hayley are loading everything into the car. Hayley hops in the front seat. we turn on the music. all of a sudden Annie's cover of "Fly" came on. we started singing along and dancing. we haven't heard that in forever.

we pull up in the drive way and unload everything and carry it up.

Hayley's POV
we are unloading the baby stuff, we walk up. i open the door and see ... Noah?! i run and hug him. "i missed you so much!" i say to him. Hayden and Annie looked confused. "he was gone on a trip, that's why i wasn't inviting him over"

Annie and Hayden start bringing the stuff up to the babies room. me and Noah sit on the couch and talk. he was telling me about his trip. it sounds so interesting. "i missed you" i tell him. "i missed you more" i smile knowing that isn't possible. we kiss

Annie's POV
we are trying to put the cribs together, let's just say we're not to good at it.

we get the cribs together. we are to tired to do anything else so we decided just to go to sleep. i walk downstairs to get a drink of water and i see Hayley and Noah cuddled up on the couch. there so cute.

*morning*

i wake up and check my phone. i see that Brennan has been released from jail. he freaking beat and raped me. he doesn't deserve to be out!!
i put my phone on the nightstand and go downstairs. Hayley and Noah both aren't there. i don't know where they would have went. i go outside to get the mail but there was a note on the door. i read it.

guess who got released. watch you're back xoxo- Liv

tears come to my eyes, this can't be happening. i'm about to have twins i can't be beat up or hurt. not for the babies sake.
then i think about Hayley and Noah. there not here. i run upstairs and go into the bathroom. i text Hayley.

A=Annie H=Hayley

A-where are you!!
A- Hayley!!?
H- sorry Annie. i was in the bathroom. i'm at Noah's house we came here early this morning. i got to go. love you
A- oh thank god. i love you too

thanks for reading this chapter:) i can't believe we hit 3k views!! next chapter soon!

WC: 578