Chapter 10

Hayley's POV
i woke up in the hospital with michines attached to me, i look to my left and i see someone standing there, it was a doctor, everything was kinda blurry though, the doctor gives me glasses to wear, and he tells me what happend i lost a lot of blood, but i'm okay because they got me to the hospital just in time, my family wasn't here yet, i was sad that they weren't here, i bet if it was annie they would be here in a second.

Annie's POV
we dropped off Jayden, Carson, Kenzie and Johnny, and hayden and i were sitting in the middle seat, if i had of payed more attention to hayley she wouldn't be gone right now, mom gets a phone call. all i hear is "oh my god really?" "yes" "okay", when mom hangs up i ask her who it was "the police" "they called to say they've found hayley, she was kidnapped by Liv and Brennan" my eyes water "annie why didn't you tell me Liv lives in LA now?"
i cried i couldn't hold back anymore tears
hayden hugs me
"because i didn't want to cause anymore drama" i lied.
it felt like we were driving for hours but it was really only 20 minutes.

*At hospital*
Annie's POV
i run in, the second the car stopped i got out and ran, i didn't even shut my door, i just ran. i opened the hospital door, i hear hayden screeming my name, i don't care. i run to the front desk, the nurse said she was in room 207, i ran down the hall, and flew open the door, i stood there, the pain it looked she was in, i hugged her lightly although i wanted to squeeze the shit out of her. the cuts and bruises on her i started to cry. "im so sorry hayley" i say on the floor i held her hand "it's not your fault Annie"
"i love you so much hayley"
mom hayden and dad came in and hugged hayley.

Hayley's POV
i'm glad my family is here, i'm glad i'm okay, i hate that they cut and bruised me, i'm so sore
being thrown in the cage like i'm an animal, hurt my back, it sucked but i'm glad i'm Okay

Hayden's POV
Hayley's good, we don't know when she will be able to come home though, not my home but like their home? even though i'm there almost 24/7
i text the group chat
Carson) is hayley okay?
Hayden) we're at the hospital with her, annie and some dude named brennan, kidnapped her and tortured her, they were beating her and cutting her.
Jayden) omg a 10 year old had to go through that?!!
Kenzie) omgg is she gonna be okay
Johnny) man, is she okay? awake?
Hayden) she's awake but tired i guess, i'll talk to you guys later.
all) night
*end of text*
sorry if this doesn't make sense i didn't proof read!

CELEBRATING THAT WE HIT OVER 470 VIEWS OMG Thank you so much!!
WC: 508
i'm getting ready for school so when i get on the bus i'll make more chapters¿? but i made this one while getting my hair dyed lol