Chapter 16

Annie's POV
"Annie, i meant every word i said i love you so much" i smile and wipe away my tears
"where is this coming from?" Hayden says while looking at my lips.
"i had a dream... you abused me and this one time. i came home from being out with my friends and i was a few minutes late.
you tried to kill me. and you said that you hated me and you never loved me." i say in between sobs. it sounds kinda childish though i cry and i lean onto Hayden.
not making much noise because i don't want to wake anyone up. he hugs me. his hugs are the best. better then anyone i've ever hugged before.

Hayden's POV
i don't know why she would have a dream like that, Annie is my whole world. my princess my everything. i love her. i look down and Annie fell asleep on my chest, i move her and grab the blankets. i pull them over us and fall asleep.

Annie's POV
"ANNIE!! come eat breakfast we gotta go early today!!" i hear my mom scream, i look over. Hayden's there. oh my god Hayden!! i said shaking him he looked at me "morning" he says
Hayden get in my closet!!
don't make a sound! i say pushing him.
my mom walks in
"hey!! get ready then come eat!" she says in a rush.
she leaves and closes the door.
Hayden come out i say while taking a seat on my bed. "that was close" we both said.
you need to go home and get ready! yo can go out the back door. just be quite!
he leaves, i don't have time for a shower so i just throw on:

i go downstairs just as Hayden was knocking on the door, i go to the door and open it

i go downstairs just as Hayden was knocking on the door, i go to the door and open it. "hey i missed you!" he says while winking and hugging me "missed you too" i laugh.
we walk over to the table and we sit before we have to leave.
————————————————————————
chicken girls
"what do you mean Rhyme!"
"you don't have anytime for me anymore.
you're to obsessed with you're boyfriend"
"well if you think that you can leave!"

great scene girls, i'm gonna go get Rush and Hayden and you guys can do the next scene, there's food in the empty classroom.
me and the girls walk over to the table with the food. Brooke goes on her phone and all of a sudden she says "wait! Annie you and Hayden are dating?!" she says. why wouldn't she know that? "you just seen my post?"i'm so confused "well duh, you know instagrams layout. it's confusing." "but you're dating?!" i laugh and nod my head.
they all looked happy. we continue to film until 5:30pm.
me and Hayden go home together. i'm so glad it's Friday. and there was no school today or Monday due to them working on the pipes or something.
Hayden comes up in my room with me. he orders pizza and we sit and watch a movie.
tonight. you could say, was perfect.