Chapter 18

Annie's POV
i'm scared, so scared.
hayden decided to call the police. mom and dad weren't home. not like we see them much anyway, he gets off the phone but i hear another loud bang. i try to ignore it but if the police don't get here fast, they are going to bust the door down. me and Hayley are in tears.
it's scary. i mean someone is willing to brake down you're door to hurt you.

Hayden's POV
the police are on there way. i try to act like everything will be okay. because the girls are scared, but to be honest i'm not 100% sure.
-bang—bang-bang-bang
it's creepy. i don't know who's out there.  all of a sudden i hear something louder then a bang, i think they broke the door down i lock the door. i'm not telling Hayley that i think they broke the door down, she will be more scared, "shush!!" i say to them while putting my finger up to my mouth.

Annie's POV
i hear something louder then a bang. i automatically think "they broke the door down" i'm pretty sure Hayden knows that too i don't say anything, neither does Hayden. "Annie, Hayley, we need to leave! we need to get out of here" "it's not safe" Hayden whispers we look around, i don't know how we will be able to get out,  all of a sudden the banging stops. we wait a few minutes until we walk out, i need to be sure.
we walk out, Hayden first then Hayley then me.
-AGH! i scream as someone pulls me out of the hallway, they were running . i started screeming and they covered my mouth with there hand. i don't know who this is! i try to get away but they squeeze me so tight i pass out.

Hayden's POV
i hear Annie scream. i look behind me and shes not there, i tell Hayley to go back in the bathroom and lock the door, i look around for Annie, then the police show up, they looked around downstairs first, then they came up to see me.
"this person wearing a black mask beat the door down and took my girlfriend! please help!!" i say as a year rolls down my cheek, they nod and walk back downstairs, i wipe the tears and tell Hayley she can come out. "pack you're bags, you're spending a few nights at my house" i say grabbing her hand to take her to her room.