Chapter 26

Hayden's POV
today's the day. we are bringing Madeline and Caleb home. i really want my family to meet them. i'll have them wait for us at home.
——
( H= Hayden MJ= Mr Jimmy )

H- Hey dad. can you meet me and Annie at the apartment in a few?
MJ- sure!
H- i really want you to meet the twins. Bring along Jimmy, Hunter and Dylan?
MJ- of course!!
H- Love you!
——
Carson's POV
we are surprising Annie and Hayden at there apartment. they are bringing the twins home today. we put up a big banner that said

"Welcome home Madeline and Caleb!"

with a bunch of drawings from Hayley.
we were waiting there for them to get home when someone knocked on the door. it was Hayden's Family. come on in! we're surprising them! i say. we all get together. Me, Jayden, Kenzie, Johnny, Dylan, Hunter, Jimmy, Mr Jimmy, Ms Katie, Hayley, Noah, Mr Billy, and Paige. Annie and Hayden walk in and they looked shocked. Annie starts to cry. "this is so sweet!" "i don't deserve you guys" she says crying "no no Annie come here don't cry" i say hugging her. "the doctor says that she's going to be a bit emotional for a few days"
Hayden says putting down Madeline in her car seat thing.
"What's that suppose to mean?!" Annie snaps back. she starts crying again.
"now now calm down" Hayden says trying to calm her.

*vlogging*

Hey guys! we are home with our new babies. Madeline and Caleb! welcome to the family *they kiss there foreheads* so me and Annie are just hanging with friends and family, *points camera to them*
so i'll be back after the welcome home party!

i say as i put my hand up to the camera lense.
we have a blast hanging with friends and chilling with the babies.

——————————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter! next one soon! sorry it's kinda short, i'm running out of ideas!

Wc: 328