Chapter 15

Annie's POV
the look on Hayden's face. he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. i don't know what i did to deserve him.

Hayden's POV
i'm beyond upset that Brennan would do that to anybody. especially Annie.
she's perfect, maybe if he had of treated her like the way she should have they would have been happy, but me and Annie wouldn't have been together.
and i never want to lose Annie. she's amazing.
i hug her for about 10 minutes straight. she was crying. i was almost. tears were in my eyes. they just didn't want to fall.

Annie's POV
"Annie, i promise i will never hurt you, abuse you, make you cry, make you upset. make you feel worthless. i love you Annie, so much. and if i ever lost you. i don't even know what would happen, i would never be this guy again. i would be sad. Annie you're the best things that's ever happened to me. i love you so much." i hear out of nowhere, i smile but him saying that just makes me cry more.
"i love you too Hayden" i say about a minute later.

—————————————————————
Annie's POV
ow Hayden PLEASE stop. this hurts please!! i'm sorry ill never be home late again. this hurts Hayden!!
No please, put the bricks down... Hayden no please you're making a mistake!! i thought you loved me. what about everything you said before.

"i hate you Annie. the only mistake i had was bringing you into my life. i never loved you Annie. and nobody ever will. i'm not going to regret this one bit"

i start to cry after what he said. PLEASE HAYDEN!! please stop!! i love you!!

-aghhh!! i wake up crying oh my god thank god it was just a dream!!. i walk over to the mirror and look at myself.
i can't believe that just Happened. well in my dream of course, does Hayden really mean he loves me? or is he just faking?
only one way to find out.
————————texting——————————
                  A= Annie H=Hayden
A= hey, i know you're probably not going to reply because it's 12:47 am and we have a early day on set tomorrow. but if you are somehow up. please text me back.
*3 minutes later*
H= what's wrong?! yes i'm up
A= can you come over?
H= i doubt my parents will care, but what about your parents. they will never let me over this early/ late.
A= they are sleeping, come over. don't knock. just get the spare key from under the mat and unlock the door. when you get in be quite and lock it behind you.
H= alright, i'll be over in 5
——————————————————————
Hayden's POV
i don't know why Annie is asking me to come over. she never does this, it's probably something really important, i get dressed and grab my phone and charger.
i sneak out trying to be very quite. i lock the door behind me and run through the bushes to Annie's house.
i take the spare key out and open it, i close and lock it as Annie told me to.
i quietly run upstairs to Annie's room. her door is shut, i know she's awake so i just walk in, i see her sitting on the bed in the corner crying. i walk over to her.

Annie's POV
"all that stuff you said, that you love me, and i mean a lot to you and you never want to lose me, was that all true?" i ask before he was even able to ask what's wrong.

"Annie.."

AYYY CLIFFHANGER! sorry for the delayed chapter! i had 2 projects that i had to do today and it took 2 hours!!
THEN, i was after writing this chapter and it was longer and wattpad decided to delete itttt so yay.

WC: 648