Chapter 13

Annie's POV
everything went black. i'm in a room. but not any room, it looks-  it's Brennan's room, i'm in Brennan's room.
i start to scream, i check my pockets and my phones not there, i look at the window and i open it, i'm on the second floor, there's no way i can get out of here without hurting myself.
im thinking as someone walks in the room, it's Brennan, i got really nervous.
i back up as he comes closer to me, "come here" he says i snap "no" "i said come here!" he yells, i walk closer, he grabs me and slams me on the bed.
i try to get up and he slaps me on the shoulder, "stay" i looked confused "i'm not a dog" i say, he slaps me across the face, he starts to take my clothes off, i start to cry, not again, this can't happen again.

Hayden's POV
i don't know where annie is, it's been 3 hours.
*on phone*
H = Hayden D= Dylan (brothers)
H) Hey dylan, i need help
D) yes bro, what's up?
H) can you come help me find annie?
D) dude?! where is she?!
H) i don't know! that's why i asked for HELP!! she ran out when i said brennan was out of jail!
D) okay, i don't know who this brennan is or what's happening but yes i'll help you. i'll be there in 15
H) thank you
*hayden calls his dad and asks if he can come watch hayley he agrees*

Annie's POV
he did it, again. Hayden isn't coming, nobody knows where i am. nobody's worried.
nobody knows what Brennan did to me, not last time. not this time.

Hayden's POV
we have been searching for Annie for 2 hours and we can't find her. i'm so worried. i think of Brennan, no.
would he have taken her? i don't even know him, Annie has never mentioned him.
all these thoughts were running through my head while i see something in a window while walking, i look closer and it looks like someone being slapped, i don't know who it was. i don't really care, i had this instinct that i needed to help.

Annie's POV
im half asleep, i see the door creep open, i close my eyes and pretend to sleep, i knew he was going to do it to me again.
he slaps me across my face,
"wake up bitch" he yells, i sit up he slaps me again. he pushed me against the window.

Hayden's POV
i knock on the door but nobody answered, i look around and i see stairs going upstairs where i seen that girl, i run up the stairs and i hear screaming, i know that scream, it's Annie. i run to the room it's locked.
i look around for something. Annie is crying and i can hear slapping. then a big bang. i don't have enough time for this. i run into the door and knock it down. i see Annie half naked laying on the floor unconscious and a guy, he was trying to get his pants off.
i run up and kick him in the back. "get away from her" i scream, he gets his pants off and starts going to Annie, i kick him in the nuts and he falls to the floor, i grab Annie and i put my jacket around her and run outside, i call the police and waited. they arrived about 5 minutes later, the police are in the boys house, and the ambulance pulls up, they take Annie and i ride in the back.

Annie's POV
i wake up in the hospital, i don't know what happened, the last thing i remember was Brennan slapping me and me falling, i look around and see Hayden, he looks at me with tears in his eyes. "hey baby" he smiles
i look at him and ask "what the hell am i doing in the hospital"
he tells me how he found me. everything
i want to tell him what he did to me for a year before he stopped. but not right now. it's not the time.

OMG 900 VIEWS!!! TYSM!! here's the second chapter for today!! i'm also going to be starting a new book! stay tuned DON'T WORRY IM NOT ENDING THIS ONE!
WC: 729