Chapter 12

Annie's POV
Hayden's so sweet, i don't know how i got so lucky.

Haydens POV
so wha- *phone rings* oh my god it's Mr Billy,
"hello?" "ok" "yes" okay bye.
Annie.. Brennan is being released from jail.
WHAT?! why!! Annie says, she looks so mad and more upset. "why was he in jail?" Annie says with a confused look.
Annie? you seriously didn't know he was the one that did that to Hayley!
she looked so angry and she goes into Hayley's room.

Annie's POV
Hayley!! i run in her room while she's eating ice cream, "why didn't you tell me Brennan did that stuff to you too, not just liv" i look at her,  she looks down and says "because i thought you would do something you would regret"
i walk out, i need to breathe.
i need to think. i walk to this brick wall and i just sit.
i sit and think about all the things brennan has done to me and my family, i can't believe their letting him out of jail, especially for doing what he did to Hayley.
i hear my name being called. i stand up and run. i don't want to talk to anybody, i want to be alone. i finally stop by this water fountain, i sat down next to it then i hear this boy, i look over and i see Brennan.
their releasing him, i thought of the only person who knew what Brennan did to me, Katie. i start running i need to talk to her.

Hayden's POV
I can't find Annie anywhere, i can't go too far because Hayley is at her house alone, i walk back. i need to find Annie but i need to be with Hayley, ill be mad at myself if i don't take care of her, and i'll be mad at myself if i can't find Annie.

Annie's POV
i arrive at Katie's house, i am debating if i should knock or not, i was thinking until someone opens the door, i look and its Katie she asks me what i'm doing here, i said "you're brother is being released from jail" she put a smile on her face "really!" yay!
Katie, do you even know what happened? "no but does it matter?" she asks, of course it matters why would i be standing on you're front deck, talking to you when we haven't talked in 3 years?
she shrugged and let me in, "the place doesn't look different"i said looking around, i sit down and i explain everything to Katie, "oh i get it" she says. i nod.
"you hate me so you wanted to make up a fake story to tell the police and use you're poor little sister, and pretend that Brennan did all this" she snaps.
"Katie?! wha-"
*she punched me, Katie just punched me*
"you're a bitch Annie, no wonder nobody likes you" i run out, i run to the nearest bridge, i just stand there, looking off. i put in my earbuds and listen to
sam hunt "make you miss me"
my favourite song. i stand there looking off the bridge. thinking.
i look to my left and i see Brennan, he's running towards me, i back up don't think i don't know what you did Brennan, he grabs me. everything's black.

Oh my god tysm for 700 views!!! that's crazy! each day i wake up with 100 more!!!
i wrote this on the bus loll
WC: 613
Ps i'm going to a hockey game today so i'm gonna try to post another chapter, but if i can't i'll try to post a really short one!! thanks!
-Em