The battle

Freddy was aiming with his lancer and shot a ultron unit but didn't notice one behind him. It was about to shot him but goldie punched through it. "Your owe me big time when this over." He said as freddy continue to shot like nothing happened. Optimus was shot and cutting deceptions till something tackled him. His attacker was him but in his movies version with his sword and shield ready. Optimus pulled his star Saber and charged at his counter part with a battle cry.

Optimus jumped in air and clash his sword. He swing his sword, sending a wave energy at prime ( movie optimus). Prime cut in middle and continue to charge.  They swing their swords causing a energy shocking around them. Optimus kick him and bring his sword down but prime moved to right and shot him in chest.
Optimus quickly change his hand into a ion blaster and start shooting at prime who was dodging and shooting. "(His armor is weaker than mine. So if I charged a big shot, I could kill him but I don't want that so I knock him out.") Optimus thought and transform. "Maximum overdrive." He said as his speed in increased and crash in prime. Optimus transformed back and throw a uppercut at him. Prime punched him as optimus punched him. Optimus dash at him with kick but prime blocked it. Optimus ducked as prime swing his sword and making optimus mad. He tighten his fist and punched prime square in face, knocking him out.

Godzilla pushed deathzilla off him and shot his beam with his hair flashing blue  from his hand  at him( they don't know deathzilla is a girl) as deathzilla shot his own. Godzilla and deathzilla went into their true form.

Godzilla charge at deathzilla and bit his arm making him cry in pain. Deathzilla punched godzilla in face.
They both roared at each other and clashed. Deathzilla swing his tail at godzilla but he ducked and bit it, making his having tears in his eyes and scream in pain. Godzilla swing his head to left and let go of his tail. He crashed to ground and growled with anger. He get up as his spikes glow blue as godzilla spikes flash blue.  They shot their beam causing a beam clash.  Godzilla push his to max shocking deathzilla as it came at him. Deathzilla move to the side as the beam was close to him. Godzilla growled and charged at him. Deathzilla's spikes glow making godzilla stop. As deathzilla was about to fire, godzilla's tail slap him in face making hm stumbling back and fell back on a boat, making it explode.  Godzilla stare at the smoke and was about  to turned when suddenly he heard a glowing sound

Deathzilla came out with his spikes glowing red. Suddenly red laser shot out of his spikes and after that, he opened his mouth widen open and shot a red laser as godzilla quickly dodge but was shot in the shoulder.
He growl in pain and grab his shoulder as it start to heal.  Deathzilla ran at him and punch him. Godzilla response with a tail slap him his side
Knocking him to the ground. They roared at each other and gripped claws. They start to try to push each other and going across buildings. Godzilla was on the ground with his eyes closed as well as deathzilla. They both had smiles on their face.

Me, adam, frostwing, and Austin were walking to the door of the place when suddenly a blast hit the ground. We looked up and saw dark adam, dark frostwing, and darkie.  "Maurice, go over and get towa, cella and dee. While we handle the rest." Said Austin "Right." I said and take off to find the girls. "Darkie, go after him." Dark frostwing said. "I was going to and I don't need you to tell me what to do." She answered coldly. "2 vs 3? I like the odds." Dark adam said as he and dark frostwing smiled. Suddenly a woman walk in. " hello, I'm darkie older sister, shy." She said with a dark smile and punched Austin in the face, shocking adam and frostwing. Frostwing dash at d.frostwing  as they both turned super saiyan god 4  blue kaioken times 10  and punched each other in face. Frostwing swing his legs and slam it on top of dark adam head surprising him and his counterpart. "By the way, we have nui." Dark adam said with a smile as frostwing stop in his tracks.