Kiryu and clover break up

After the twin birthday, kiryu was drunk and saw clover and throw a bottle at her then slap her, hard. She was on ground as kiryu beat her and almost dead.  Clover was in tears and ran off while bleeding.

Next day
Kiryu woke up with a headache.

Kiryu: what happened? *see blood* When did this get here?

???: you did it.

Kiryu: Godzilla, Maurice?

Maurice looked calm and well godzilla... was p*ssed.

Maurice: kiryu, what you did was brutal and mean but I can understand  why cause you drunk.

Kiryu: what happened. *thoughts* I know it bad cause godzilla looks ready to kill and Maurice is too calm about it.

Maurice told him and kiryu could sworn, he saw Maurice's eyes flashed dark blue and was horrible at what he done.

Godzilla: mom can't go near or see you cause she have a mental breakdown. Oh, you so lucky Maurice decide to talk to you cause everyone including me, was ready to kill you. 
This boy has a heart for his friends.

Suddenly Maurice held kiryu by his neck.

Maurice: *scary yet calm and nice venomous voice* LOOK HERE YOU BUCKET OF TRASH, YOU HURT MY BEST FRIEND, DO YOU  HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BROKEN CLOVER WAS?! SHE ALMOST COMMIT SUICIDE BUT WE STOP HER AND WELL NOT  TALK TO ANY OF US! IF YOU THINK EVERYONE ELSE WAS GONE TO PUNCHED YOU THAT CHILD PLAY COMPARE FOR WHAT I HAD FOR YOU AND USUALLY  I DON'T GET MAD ONLY IN BATTLE BUT NOW,  I AM AND YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE  TO HER SOMEHOW! DO I MAKE MY SELF A 1000% CLEAR!? *eyes glowed on fire*

Kiryu: *scared* y-y-y-yes.

Maurice: *normal amd kind voice* okay, cool. *walk off*

Godzilla, along with everyone was shocked that Maurice actually get mad and threats someone.

Maurice walk to clover's room and hugs her as deathzilla came in as well and hugged her along with everyone but kiryu as she start to cry.

Kiryu: I'm terrible person/robot. At least Maurice kind of forgave me. I have to make this right.