Christmas

Everyone woke up and ran to the Christmas tree and open their presents. Maurice give adam a diamond for wife, a free full power punched to Maurice face card, frostwing, Cella, Dee, Towa, and Nui, Ghost, a million dollars, nakano, a cards, one was that contain explode then sent them on fire( IrohaNeo, you decide on the colors), one that stop times and go back in time, one that drains her opponent energy for 5 seconds. Austin got all the godzilla's monster art, Mari and nari got all tmnt series,  action figures,  clothes, dragon Ball z clothes, series, and etc.

Maurice: that go back in time is use for a last resort so be wise. Your card that stop time is similar to my chaos control. Austin, you know how bad I want to kill you when I got those. 

Maurice held a present that had clover's name on it and snap his finger sending to her.

With clover
She and cloyu suddenly got three gift that was from Maurice. One was for her, one was for Cloyu, and one was for Lokal.

Clover and cloyu: thanks Maurice.

Everyone got a present from everyone but maurice. 

Maurice: well, I may didn't get a gift even though I want some. Happy birthday Jesus. *sends multiple gift to him*

Adam: yo, Maurice, I'm going to use my card. *goes ultimate Tengen Toppa Super Saiyan* you give me the card so no regrets.

Maurice shakes in fears as adam put his fist behind his head and throw it at Maurice hard sending him to millions of planets.

Adam: I been waiting to do that.

Merry Christmas
Son__Ghoku

gojira2003

Clover-The-Broken

tmntlover2001

choyfider

MLPFan001
Merry Christmas to all and happy new year. I hope you have a great time with life.