The DC universe

Superman nodded as he watched his city. He was about to meet Lois Lane til he heard a building explosive and went there but not before calling the justice League. What he saw was four teenagers shooting building but they didn't shot any civilians. "Strange." Superman said landing as batman, wonder woman, green lantern, flash, Martian manhunter, and power girl were right beside him. "Who are you and what do you want?" Ask Batman as the teenagers looked at them. One to the left was a girl with  had orange hair, orange eye and a tail with crystals spikes and three at the end. The two were twins but one had blue eyes and was girl while one had orange eyes and was boy. They both had a tail with spikes. The last one had white hair with yellow pupils and red tears like and had a robot like tail with spikes. 
"You had no authority to ask questions but all you to know is that we all here to fight you but I will tell our names. I'm spacegodzilla or spacey for short, this is my brothers kiryu and godzilla, and this is my sister, gojira." Spacey said introduced themself.  "We'll give you one chance, leave!" Wonder woman warned. "Ts. The battle has begun." Said godzilla.

Kiryu charge at wonder woman as she pulled out her sword and shield and blocked Kiryu's punched but didn't see gojira coming from above.
Godzilla and superman gripped hands and Start to try to overpower the other as spacey flow by and punched flash then swing her tail at green lantern as she ducked as power girl's swing above. She punched the girl but was elbow in side by Martian manhunter. She growled as she shot her  Corona beam at him as he shot his laser from his eyes at her causing a explosion. They both got up and punched each other.

The battle was intense. Building were crumbling, destroying or sent to pieces.  "Stop!" Superman yelled making everyone stop. "Let take this somewhere else."

They all arrive at a desert and clashed.  Godzilla shot his beam from his mouth at superman causing the man of steel to groan in pain. Spacey dodge flash amd tripped but was punched by Martian manhunter and power girl sending her flying across the globe. She clothesline them both when she was close. Kiryu shot missiles from his each fingers at batman but wonder woman came and slam her waistband to together causing a huge shockwave and pushing kiryu back.