Babies

The inner gods saw everyone were babies.

Maurice: their so cute. *holds a baby natsu*

Baby natsu: *shot fire in Maurice face*

Maurice: *^-^* love you too.

Clover: BABY KAIJU! *holds all of kaiju*

Adam held Carol who giggled at him.

Adam: still the same Carol I know.

Nakano held a baby optimus and Megatron that shot their guns and smile.

Maurice and frostwing were relaxing when something bit their tail.

Maurice: *lift his tail up and saw a baby deathzilla and darkie bitting him* ^-^

Frostwing: *lift his tail and see a baby emily bitting him* so cute. *lift his tail again and see Adamia holding his tail in her mouth and put his tail down then lift it again and saw nothing*

Maurice walks in and saw a baby wendy stuffing her mouth with cookies as Adam came in and saw Carol eating bbq wings.

Ghost watched a baby caulifla and kale play.

Austin smiled as he lift a baby bowser that was in his shell.

Maurice laugh as he saw a baby sonic spin dash and bumped into a wall.

Nari held a baby whis as mari held a baby beerus.

Nakano watched as baby erza landed on top of natsu.

Baby Emblem slept in Maurice's lap that annoyed Maurice every time he got up, she would cry then darkie and deathzilla. He watched as shay and bunny would came to him and sit by him.

Maurice held a baby juvia.

Maurice: saw my name.

Baby Maurice: Mau-RICE!

Maurice: *-_-*

The was cutest thing they saw were bb, jj, Mari sleep next to each other.

Everyone was having fun.

gojira2003
IrohaNeo
Clover-The-Broken
Son__Ghoku
tmntlover2001
MLPFan001
choyfider
Be ready for the next chapter cause Your oc will be babies and by the way do you want your oc in the tournament of power?