Adam fight

Request by choyfider.

Adam looked at Maurice then sense multiple energy. "Guard Maurice." He said flying in the air and going to the sense. When he got, he saw goku black, doomsday, Darkseid, omega sheron, baby vegeta, and general Zod.
"Uh the ultimate god." Darkseid said as the other smirk. "Let's get this over with." Adam said going super saiyan blue.

Adam punched Doomsday then shot laser from eyes at general Zod. Goku black were super saiyan rose and charged at him and start throwing punches as adam throw them. Suddenly omega sheron kicked adam in side and shot multiple ki blast at him as Darkseid shot his omega beams causing a bigger explosion. Adam came out as super saiyan blue kaioken times 10. He duck as doomsday try to punched from behind but was punched by general zod. Adam growled and shot a kamehameha at zod. His hand with ki around it forming a blade, clashed with goku black's. They swing their blades at inhuman speed til black kicked adam in stomach then shot fire a kamehameha in point blank range but it didn't have no effect on adam. Adam caught black's fist. "Roaring thunder!" He yelled as red electricity went into black causing him to scream in pain. He dodge and shot a kamehameha as baby vegeta shot a final flash then general zod shot his heat vision punching adam's back. Adam roared as he shot his heat vision into his kamehameha making it into his inferno kamehameha pushing their back faster. Baby vegeta and Zod fell to the ground.
Omega sheron shot multiple ki blast then a ki wave at adam as the ultimate god dodge them. Adam suddenly appear in front of the shadow dragon and elbow him in stomach. He punched Doomsday as the killer of superman try to sneak up on him. Then he ducked as general Zod throw a hook and punched him in stomach. Baby vegeta flew in and punched in the back as Darkseid shot his omega beam at adam causing the ultimate god to scream in pain.

Adam transformation again but his hair was orange as red lighting flash around his orange aura. Adam has went into his super saiyan orange form.  He and Darkseid Clashed but Darkseid was sent flying. "That it." Goku black said as he went into super saiyan rose 3 kaioken times 10 and dash at adam.  They went fighting at insane speed and punched each other in face. Doomsday jumped in air and grab adam and punched him in stomach sending him to a building. Adam came out with his fist back as
Electricity with Chinese dragon form around it. "Supreme thunder dragon fist." He said and punched Doomsday in face, knocking his head off. Adam then blast his body with a kamehameha, destroying it completely. Goku black kick in back as baby shot his galick gun at him. After that, adam came out unharmed causing the villains to smirk. Zod and Darkseid looked and nodded and charged at adam from the side. He blocked both of punched making they smile and him rising a eyebrow then widen as black charge a kamehameha and apper in front of him and shot it at him in full force. Adam grunt in pain while on one knee. He got and went into another transformation.  His body was similar to super saiyan 4 but had orange fur. He was in his super saiyan orange 4.
"Black, vegeta, it time." Darkseid said. "Right catch,vegeta." Black said as he went back to normal and throw a potara earing. "Fine." Baby said as he put it on his right ear. They flow up and merged. "(What is this power? It's incredible)" Adam thought as Blu light went away. "I'm nor black or baby. I am entity known as vegito so I be called baby black vegito and this your divine judgment, Adam." He said as Adam smirk. "Kaioken." He whispered and clashed with the fusion. Adam was sent flying. "What the matter? Are you scared by power? Don't worry, I'll make this painless and kill everyone you know." He said flying beside adam. They both disappear and clashed once again. Baby vegito ducked as adam throw a punched and was hit by zod. He growled in anger and grab his arm and broke it then shot him in eyes with his heat vision, killing the general. "Now the real battle begins." He said as his flashed silver. He went into ultra instinct. Darkseid shot his omega beams but was shocked when adam was behind him. He throw a fast hook but didn't hit him. "Where is he?!" He growled and cough out blood as adam's fist was in his stomach. "Sup." Adam said as he and Darkseid throw punches causing craters around them. Baby vegito flew in and kicked adam in stomach. Adam quickly shot a kamehameha pushing the fusion back.  Baby vegito shot a final kamehameha at adam but the ultimate move to the side as Darkseid was behind and was hit head on. He closed his eyes with his hands behind his back as his body was slowly being disintegrate.

Adam and vegito clashed then shot a ki wave, blowing them both back due to being so close.  Adam punched vegito in face, sending him to ground. He smirk as vegito came out as a super saiyan rose. They both had ki around their hands that were blades. They swing their blades up, down, left, right,  and only had scratches. Adam growled and with a quick shout, him went into a other transformation but this time had a orange hair with silver eyes, had white and gray aura around him. Adam has went into his second strongest form, ultra instinct super saiyan  orange as vegito went super saiyan rose.  They clashed and vegito was sent crashing down. He got up and punched adam. Adam appear in front and his fist close to vegito's chest and punched him, making the fusion eyes widen. "What the h*ll was that?" He ask as he back up. "That was a one inch punch." Adam said with a smirk and they continue to clashed. Vegito shot a final flash as adam throw his fist and charged at beam. "Dragon fist!" He yelled and went through it and punched vegito. "ENOUGH!" He yelled as his hair was longer and went kaioken. "I believe it time to finish this." Adam said going into another transformation. The light died down and was in his strongest form, the Ultimate Tengen Toppa Super Saiyan. Adam suddenly appear and using supreme thunder dragon fist and punched vegito in face, hard. Vegito came out, ki around his fist and clashed with adam's dragon fist causing a huge crater beneath them.  " I think it time to finish this." Adam said powering up. "I couldn't agree more." Vegito said charging a final kamehameha as adam charged a kamehameha. They both fired causing a huge shockwave. "Away with you." Adam said adding his heat vision killing vegito at last.

After he was done, he went back and saw a familiar boy with dreads standing and arguing with frostwing.

Adam: you two, too good, explain now.

Nakano: They been playing smash bros.

Adam: the f*cks a smash bros

Nakano: basically god.

Ghost: but I'm still here.

Clover: do you honestly believe in your own hype that much?

Adam, Ghost, Frostwing, Nakano: I AM THE HYPE!

Maurice: I win.

Frostwing: F*CKKKKKK!