Maurice vs adam vs frostwing vs nakano

Maurice, Adam, Frostwing, Nakano, all fist bump  for good clean battle.
Suddenly, clover crashed down. "May I please join? Plus, me and Maurice never fought each other and I need to see if I'm ready to take on kiryu." She said as she looked at nakano. The priestess nodded her head, letting clover join. "But, your not  taking on kiryu alone." Nakano said as clover looked at her while fist bump with adam. "begin." Nakano said.

Adam charged at Frostwing, both went super saiyan blue.  Nakano and Clover charged at Maurice who went into fire lighting dragon mode. Frostwing blocked Adam's punch and swing his foot but his friend dodge it. He shot a galick gun as adam shot a kamehameha causing a explosion. Adam came out of the smoke and uppercut him as frostwing knee him in stomach.

Maurice jumped back as clover pulled out her green plasma scythe while nakano pulled out her weapon as he pulled out his. He put his hand above his head and shot a human extinction attack at the two but They dodge all the ki Blast sent there way with great reflects. Nakano throw a light red card at him that explosion on him then set him on fire, making him grunt in pain.  Maurice charged at clover and swing his blade as clover blocked it. His ears twitched in alarmed and quickly pulled out a kunai with his right hand, blocking nakano who was about to cut him in back. "(Close)" He thought as his hand shakes by Nakano's sword. He ducked, losing his kunai that got cut in two and putting up his sword, knowing he no match against the weapon user. "( I know should Train with erza and deathzilla for this)" He groaned in his head. Fire with lighting engulfed in his hand as he bump his fist into his hand. "I'm all fired up." He said as nakano and clover smirked and making a pink hair boy sneeze. "Natsu rubbing off you." Clover smiled then turned serious, causing Maurice to sweat and went super saiyan 3. "Bring it!" He yelled.

Frostwing move to the side and uppercut adam in chin. Adam recovered and shot his heat vision, pushing frostwing back a little then punched him in stomach with supreme thunder dragon fist as frostwing encounter with dragon fist. Both back up to distance themselves and to their next form, super saiyan blue kaioken times 10.
They charge at light speed and fist met, causing a explosion beneath them.

Maurice ran at clover and throw punched but stop and uppercut her. "Smart move." She mumbled and round kicked him in face while putting up her scythe up as nakano did the same. They both punched Maurice in face, sending him off.  He growled as he got up with ice around his hand, fire in foot and jumped at the two, leaving a trail of fire where he was. "Fire dragon talon!" He said dropped his foot at nakano who blocked it with both hands and making the ground cracked. Clover was about to punched him but his tail wrapped around her neck. Maurice back up from nakano and held clover in air. Clover did the only thing she could, she bit him! Maurice's eyes went widen and throw her then grab his tail while crying anime tears. "You bit me." He cried as clover struck out her tongue as nakano giggled at the show. Maurice rubbed his tail then shot a true kamehameha, surprising them. They scream in pain as light happened.  "That got them but not enough." He groaned while on one knee as sweat dropped down.  "( should of train that in hyperbolic time chamber as well)" He thought as he went into blue spiral ray mode and the two women getting up from the ruble and glared at him.

Adam crashed into a building and moved as ki blast destroyed it and shot multiple ki blast at frostwing.
Suddenly, something punched him. He growled as he saw Maurice and frostwing landing in front of the two while clover and nakano came. With a battle cry, they all clashed causing explosion, the ground breaking into squares. Frostwing ducked as maurice try to punched then disappear and reappear as he try to hit with a roundhouse kick. "Your not on my level yet." He said at Maurice and grinned as maurice looked at him, knowing he hates to be teased. Adam punched clover but didn't see nakano coming and was set on fire by her. He power up, blowing the fire away and looked at the other fighting. He took a deep breath and blow, freezing everyone. He smirked but then saw Maurice's cracking. "Remember, I'm a ice dragon slayer as well." He said and was about to shot fire but was blasted by adam's heat vision. "Idiot." He said as everyone else iced cracked. Clover jumped and shot multiple magic blast, blinding everyone. She punched Maurice in stomach, kicked adam, uppercut frostwing, and slammed nakano. She charged another magic blast as she saw Maurice getting up. Maurice's eyes widen at the attack. "Chaos control." He said as everything stopped. He was about to throw a chaos spear but frostwing shoulder tackled him, unfroze time. "H-how?" Was all he could say as he was throw too a building. "Easy, I fought people like esdeath, hit, and Bayonetta that had the same ability." Frostwing answered as a projection of a dragon around his fist and throw it. Maurice throw his hand at the attack and was sliding across the city. "Come up, Maurice." Maurice said to himself. With a roar, he throw the dragon into space. Suddenly, clover appear with her full charged magic blast and shot it, full force. After the blast, he was in a sheild of ice. "Godzilla force: 2000 mode." He said as his hair along with his spikes turned dark purple with green scales beneath both of his eyes.
He appeared behind clover and tripped her. Suddenly, nakano came behind him and put her around his neck. "what are you going to-" She yelled with anime tears as Maurice bit her and judo throw her but she did flipped. "You and clover had no honor." She said as looked at her bit mark and sniffed while Maurice and clover smirked. Adam came and kicked Maurice in stomach then elbowed him in head then scream in pain as Maurice bit his arm. Then Maurice scream in pain as adam bit his forehead. Soon, it's turned into a fighting cloud with them all.

"I finally found you, Maurice." Said a female voice as everyone turned their head at her. She had on a shirt that "I love anime", sweat pants, purple hair, her eyes were red, well one was while the other was purple.