Final battle pt2

Ghidorah slammed merged zamusa into the ground and punched him in stomach. Zamusa kicked ghidorah in stomach but the dragon dodge it and shot his gravity beams at him. He growled and sent lighting at him and to his shocked, ghidorah absorb it. "Lightning give me energy and after all, I shot lighting." Ghidorah said kicking him in face. He kicked the fusion in face then start throwing multiple punches.

Meanwhile, spacey kicked golden frieza a building. Frieza got up and shot a death beam at her. Spacey dodge it and shot her Corona beam at him pushing him to a tree. Frieza appear behind spacey shocking her punched her in the back. Spacey crashed into the ground and sliding across. She jump up and growled at frieza. She and him dash and clashed.

At that time, destroyah kick broly, making him let go of her face. She shot her micro oxygen destroyer beam at him but it did nothing. Broly punched her in stomach then upcutting her to the air. He charge a omega blaster and shot it at her causing a huge explosion.

While that happen, ghidorah and zamusa fist met. Zamusa swing his right leg but ghidorah ducked and throw both of his feet at zamusa's face sending him high in the sky. Zamusa stop himself in mid air and shot a kamehameha but ghidorah dodge it but was met with a kick to the face, sending him to the ground. He got up and looked up and saw zamusa charging ki blast. He shot them at ghidorah as he crossed his hands. After that, ghidorah walk out with his shirt rip and golden wings and two tails. "Now the real battle begins." Zamusa said ripping his shirt off. Ghidorah shoulder tackled zamusa to a mountain.

Meanwhile, destroyah came out of the smoke, unharmed and growled at the crazy saiyan. She dash at him as he throw a punch but she disappear as that happen. She appeared behind him and dropkick him. her hands glowed purple and shot multiple micro oxygen destroyer blast  at him then shot a beam causing smoke. She jumped into it and looked around for broly. She ducked as a fist swing over her head then jump as a feet crashed where she was.  Broly shot his eraser cannon at her but she move but was grab by the leg. Broly flew high in the air and slam her down repeatedly. He throw her through two buildings. Destroyah flys up and stare at broly in anger. Wings appear on her back as a tail with a pincher at the end. She flapped and charged at with light speed. She tripped him and brought her fist down on his stomach, making him cough out blood.  Broly growled and swing his leg but destroyah move and wrapped her tail around his neck and flew in the air. Broly trying pulling her tail off but no aid. He aim his hand and shot a ki blast at her face, forcing her to let him go. Broly growled and yelled as his green aura grow around him. Destroyah roared at him with her monster roar, shocking him.  Broly and destroyah punched each other and shot a blast at each other, causing a explosion. Broly dash through and throw a punch at destroyah but she move to the side and uppercut him. Broly yelled in anger as shot a eraser shot volly at her. Destroyah growled in pain as she held a beam in her hand. Broly stop and laugh as he thought he killed her. He scream in pain as his body was disintegrated.

Destroyah looked to her left and saw that spacey just rip off frieza's head.
They looked up and saw ghidorah and zamusa flying by.

Ghidorah shot his gravity beam at zamusa who shot a ki blast in return.
The fusion was suddenly blast and looked up and saw spacey and destroyah.  He growled and shot multiple ki blast but spacey summoned her shield. Ghidorah punched him as destroyah tackled him to the ground. Ghidorah and spacegodzilla shot their beams. Zamusa came out but purple stuff on his left face. He growled. "You mortals will pay for what you did!" He growled as his muscle grow and his body. Ghidorah smiled as his friends evily smirked. They charge at him. Spacey throw a hook as destroyah throw a punch but zamusa blocked it and caught destroyah hand and sent electricity into her body. She scream in pain. Ghidorah suddenly kick him behind and multiple gravity beams. Destroyah landed on the ground. Suddenly zamusa stabbed her in stomach, shocking her as she cough out lot of blood. She fall to the ground as her tail and wing went away. Ghidorah caught her and growled in anger. "Hang in there des." He said as she held her wounds, trying to stop the blood from flowing. Spacey landed near her and held her out. "Don't heal me yet." Destroyah said confusing spacey. "I'm waiting for the perfect moment." She finished and looked up as ghidorah flew at zamusa. "( He really should tell gigan how he feels.)" The two girls thought.

Ghidorah punched zamusa then swing his tail at him. He then charge a large gravity beam in his left hand and shot at zamusa. He smiled as he heard zamusa scream of pain. He came out and growled buy scream in pain again as beam hit though his stomach. He looked down as saw Destroyah's mouth was opened and a purple light dieing down. His body start to disintegrate. "Spacey now." Destroyah whispered as she was healed. Spacey snap her finger, making to two black hole appear on both side of zamusa and sucked him up.

Ghidorah landed as spacey and destroyah came up to him. "You should tell gigan how you feel." Destroyah said, making ghidorah blushed in embarrassed. "You should tell shin how you feel." He shot back as destroyah blushed. Gigan was behind a building, blushing and making a kaiju queen smirk. "Spacey, you and godzilla are ugly together." Destroyah said as her and ghidorah smiled with a dark aura around them. Spacey had her own and growled and attack them.  Gigan sweatdropped at what they doing.