Brother vs Sister

"Let's begin." Emily said happily as she waved her hand, knocking them all out but maurice who growled at that. "What did you do to them?!" He hissed. "Nothing, just knock them out for awhile." She answered while going super saiyan while Maurice went into fire dragon king mode, confusing her. "Can you go super saiyan?" She ask then smirk as she saw him blushed in embarrassment.  "No." He said. "Good." She said sending a huge explosion. "You monster." Maurice growled, putting his arms up. "Never lower your guard." She said. "That's  ironic. " He said, behind her, shocking her. "WHAT!?" She yelled but maurice grab her face.

They went multiple buildings till Maurice sent her away with a burst of his aura. Emily shot a ki blast but her brother jumped over it and shot a fire ball at her. "( He may get me to be serious)" She thought as she disappear and clashed fist then knees. She then stab him in gut as Maurice
Shot a wave of water. "Fire dragon demolition fist." Maurice said as he had to heal his wound. and punched her in face. She back up and shot a kamehameha as her brother shot his own, causing a explosion.  "You been training." Emily said as smoke clear. "Three days, well three years in the hyperbolic time chamber." Maurice answer while going to fire lighting dragon mode as she went to the next level. "Water, ice, lighting don't have a effect on me." She said, closing her now green eye. "Funny, water and ice doesn't effect me either. So, we're both dragons slayers. Let's begin." Maurice said and shot a fire lighting dragon roar as his sister shot lighting from her mouth.

Adam, frostwing, Nakano, clover, woke up and saw Maurice crashed down. "Your really strong, sis." He said, getting up. "Thanks, little bro." Emily said landing with a blush.  Maurice then shot a big bang attack, surprising his sister who quickly power up, holding the ki Blast at bay. "AHHHHH!" She yelled in anger as Electricity went around her. "Shot, this ain't good. Guys, I'm going to need your help." Maurice said as emily was in covered in dragon scales. He quickly went into his godzilla force: 2000, while Adam and Frostwing into super saiyan 4, nakano cracked her knuckles. Clover and Maurice fist bumped. Emily roared lighting at them but that was a mistake cause they shot a attack, damaging her badly and went back into her base. "I'm won't give up." She said, releasing a huge zenkai. "Crap! She got a huge zenkai!" Adam snapped. "Be ready." Maurice said with excitement.

She went though all the super saiyan form but the last one, shocked them all. Her purple hair was silver as her eyes that showed rage but bad thing is that she continued to power up. "GODZILLA FORCE: BURNING MODE!" Maurice yelled at his third strongest form. His arms, knees, chest were orange while his spikes were also orange but with a little yellow. Adam went into ultra instinct, Frostwing went hid god of destruction, Nakano went her valkyrie Angel, clover's wings came out. "This form you see before will be name, ultra instinct rage." She growled out as huge light happen and she was done and got in charged position.

She charged at Maurice and held him up as the other shot her but it looked like she has armor. She throw her brother at clover, ducked as nakano try to kick her, sent a kiai at adam and frostwing. "D*MMIT!" Adam yelled and shot her with multiple ki blast. She was about to punched but a boy with his purple hair friend punched her in face and walked to them. "Maurice, I killed them two b*tch right beside." She growled, pointed at clover and Nakano "Come on, sis." Maurice said as himself went kaioken times 10 as clover charged a magic blast. They both shot a full attack but she continued to walk through it as the two were tired and aim at clover but Maurice went super sonic. "(She getting stronger every second)" He thought, grabbing  clover and disappear. Adam came and punched her back then frostwing, then Nakano. She then grab Maurice and sent a little lighting into him, making him go back to base form and numb and throw him then scream as a explosion happened. Adam grab her. "Roaring thunder." He said as lighting went Emily but she just smirked and elbow him in face and grab his neck. Maurice suddenly rise and saw this. He growled as he throw his fist back and saw frostwing. "Dragon fire fist." He yelled and punched her away.  Frostwing looked at him and adam, they nodded. Lightning dance around adam's fist , a dragon was around frostwing's fist as fire was formed around Maurice and saw Emily getting up. "Supreme thunder dragon fist/ fire dragon iron fist/ dragon fist!" They yelled and punched Maurice's sister, making her cough out blood. "Yes, that it. Make me feel alive! RHHGH!" Emily said with a crazy smiled and lung at them. Her fist met nakano's. "Your not hurting my friends/ family." Nakano glared and throw a light purple, draining emily's power. "My power." She gasped. "You think, I don't know what that last for 5 seconds." She smirked as they were shocked. Adam quickly shot a ki wave immediately. "Fools! I'm immortal and now you angered me. Prepare to die." She growled and form a sphere of destruction. Maurice got both of his knees. He had used to much energy but pushed himself up. Clover jumped in air and punched her. Emily growled as she went a very familiar, dark sonic. "I got no choice but this it." Maurice said as he went his own dark sonic form. 

Clover-The-Broken, how did I do on clover?

( Oh by the way, you guys can use this book for more feat for your oc's)