Cloyu fight

Requested by xXTheBladesMustDieXx.

Cloyu ran to help her father but a few ultron units blocked the way.
She smirked as she pulled out her green plasma scythe. The units shot at her as she start to deflect them back with a roar. She jumped in air and swing her weapon at them, cutting them in two. She ducked as one try to hit her and kicked it. She cry in pain as one shot her then a another one then so one. She weakly got up and shot a magic blast at them destroying half of them but more continue to landed. "Oh come on." She pouted. "Looks like you could use some help." Said BB as he, Mari, JJ, Chara, Frisk and Maurice's sister, Bunny(BunnyFazbear oc) came.
"Onii Chan is down." Bunny sadly said but she got over it as she punched the ultron unit, destroying it completely.

With adam and them
Adam: *smirks and thoughts* she  p**s.

Frostwing: well, I'm not getting on bunny's bad side.

Clover: *thoughts* wow.

Ghost: *looks in shocked* sh*t.

Their eyes widen when sensing a faint pulses from Maurice.

Nakano: SOMEONE GET WENDY!

Austin: *thoughts* Your going down, Ragthoga.

Austin charge at Ragthoga.

Back with cloyu

BB shot a energy blast at unit as one was shot above him. He saw it was mari who taking multiple of the unit in air. The units shot missile at the puppet but she move her hand sending the missile back at them. Mari sighed. Suddenly a blast hit her and looked up and saw multiple units surprising her. Units were about to fire but they were obliterate by bunny
Who hand was smoking. Chara dodge as plasma blasts went by her.  She pulled out her knife and slashed them and saw frisk punched one then backflip landing on another one. Cloyu slashed one then another then another.

With the Mario bros and sans and papyrus
Mario uppercut a unit sending it in the air as luigi jumped in air and crashed it with his hammer. Sans summons his gaster blaster and shot multiple on them. Papyrus ducked and kicked one in air and mario jump in air and smack it down destroying it. "Wow." Was all Mario could. Suddenly the ground start to shake. It was omega flowey. Mario pulled out a fire flower as luigi pulled out a ice flower as Sans left eye  glowed blue and papyrus right eye glow orange.

Back with cloyu
Cloyu punched a unit then shot it. She smiled as she dodge a blast and throw her scythe impaling it in the stomach then pulled her weapon out and cut it head off. She looked and saw bunny taking on multiple units even nightmare animatronics! "KAMEHAMEHA" Bunny yelled as she shot one. "( dang. She is mad)" Cloyu thought. Bunny jump in air and kicked sending a blue wave cutting multiple unit. Suddenly a nightmare animatronic punched her Making her cry in pain. The animatronic held her up and start to charge a beam but cloyu slashed it in half. "Thanks." Bunny gladly said as she smiled. Suddenly more units and animatronics and even a kaiju were surrounded them. They were back to back. "Ready?" Cloyu smirked. "Ready"

They charge at them slashing/punching/kicking/blasting units and animatronics  left and right.  Bunny ducked as one throw a punch but was kicked in back crashing into cloyu. They got up as the enemy got closer. "Sorry we late." BB said as they landed. They all smirked and shot a beam destroying units and animatronics but the kaiju roared at them. It throw a punch causing a huge shockwave. Cloyu and bunny ran on it arm. The kaiju growled at them but was shot by bb and mari. It shot a beam from it  mouth at the two. BB form a shield around mari. "Hurry up you two." He yelled as he struggle holding the sheild.
Bunny ran faster and punched the kaiju in the face sending it to the ground as cloyu jumped in air and slashed it arm off causing it to scream in pain and shot a beam from it mouth surprising the two. They crashed into the ground.  The kaiju walked closer to them but was shot by a pink beam. Bunny and Cloyu were mad. "I'm going to onii Chan proud of me." Bunny said as she dash at kaiju and punched it then kick it in stomach. Cloyu's chest glow blue. She was charging a absolute zero cannon. "( Just a few minutes Bunny)"
She thought as her friends continue  battle it.  JJ shot multiple energy blast at it as throw a punch at her but bunny caught it. Mari punched in side as bb punched it's face. They continue to battle the kaiju. BB grab it leg and throw it in air then bunny axe handle it in stomach.  "It ready." Cloyu said and shot it freezing it. JJ touch it causing it to fall apart.
"We did it." They said hugging each other. But more unit, animatronics, kaijus came after them.  They all got back to back. "Sorry I'm late. I was reattached my arm." Kiryu said landing as optimus, Ironhide, Ratchet came.