Emily

(This go to my books of oc's about her

"Who are you?" Ask Maurice as he, adam, and frostwing exited out of their form.  "I'm emily, your older sister and future wife." The girl now named Emily. "You have older sister!? Clover yelled at Maurice who paled at the word wife. "You okay, Maurice?" Frostwing ask  "I thinks he's broken." Emily said smiled. "(Thank you, sam)" He thought in his head. "( No problem , kit)" said his insanity who was a girl that was sent into his head by cthulhu for some reason.  "How strong are you?" Adam ask. "I should you but are you sure that you sense this power?" She said and narrow her eyes in cold way, making Maurice hide behind Nakano with fear in his eyes. "( This is not good if Maurice hiding behind someone. Who is she?)" She thought. "Yes." Adam said.

A small purple form around emily, almost making bring everyone  to their knee.  "Going to full power in base form." She said and aura got bigger, making them gasped in shocked at power. She rivals them all in base form and could take them all on, at same time. "That some power you got there." Grinned frostwing. "True, this is but I'm not that strong." She said, making them fall to the ground at her stupidity. "Hey! I'm not stupid!" She yelled as everyone looked at her. "Who are you talking to?" Maurice question. "The author." She answered. Maurice's eyes suddenly turned into star as he saw emily's fox tail. He jumped and bit it. His friends facepalm and sweatdropped  as chibi emily cried while hitting her brother who was stealing biting her. "I challenge you, Emily." Maurice said as she hit him in back. Emily saw his tail and evilly grinned. She grab it and bit it.