Clover leaves

Request by xXTheBladesMustDieXx

After battle with Ragthoga who escaped, everyone went back to the base and relax.
Clover was thinking about how to tell everyone, her and cloyu were leaving. She walk out of her room and get everyone's attached.

Clover: guys, I'm leaving but don't worry, I visited Y'all.

She start to walk to door as everyone line up side by side and told them bye.

Adam: you are very good friend, clover. I just wish we fought one time.

Frostwing: you'll be missed.

Ghost: peace purple hair.

Nakano: I glad and honour to be your  friend. *hands a picture with her and clover throw water on Maurice who was sleeping.

Austin: Stay safe my friend.

Deathzilla stared at friend as tears start to fall cause she had a other best friend beside darkie.

Clover: it cool deathzilla. I be back, I promise. *continue to walks*

Cloyu ran to friends and hugged them. Some were in tears while remain silent.

Clover stop at her best friend, Maurice who was quite.

Clover: Maurice?

He looks at her and smiles and hugs her.

Maurice: clover, you are my best friend along with everyone in here but seeing you and your daughter leaving hurt me but I get over it. I really going to miss you. You like a older to me that I never had and give me some advice I didn't understand.
So I wish you have a great journey and tell lokal I'm sorry on how I acted. And this is something to help you remember us all. *hands her a picture of everyone smiling and with Maurice and clover doing peace sign*
Oh I leaving too.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Maurice: I'm going to train for three years. I'll be back. Adam, frostwing, Austin, clover, ghost, nakano, shay, deathzilla, darkie, and shae, Y'all better be training too causing I'm testing your strength.

Adam: your on.

Nakano: I won't hold back.

Maurice finally burst into tears and hugs his family then disappear as portal appear for clover and cloyu.

Clover and cloyu: *crying* guys, we are going to miss you all. Thank you for everything.

As they step in, they remember everything they did with everyone, fun times, good times, bad times, scaring times, and smiled as tears continue to fall and walk into the portal. Everyone waved good bye as they cried.